Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: six 914s for one price 24.95
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Just in time for Christmas, six chocolate 914s in a gift arrangement for only 24.95 100% percent belgian chocolate in Zambezi green, sunflower yellow and phoenix red along with of course chocolate.

Click to view attachment

http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Multi-C...S914CHOCO6.html
dax1969
Coloured belgian chocolate... not available in belgium biggrin.gif

vcreamer
this is in the incorrect Classifieds category
dr914@autoatlanta.com
How about the humor factor, does that count?

QUOTE(vcreamer @ Dec 5 2017, 10:42 AM) *

this is in the incorrect Classifieds category

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Dec 5 2017, 10:35 AM) *

Coloured belgian chocolate... not available in belgium biggrin.gif

Our in house Belgian Mia dejonckheere supervised this, used genuine belgian chocolate, then had a Frenchman of all things, cast and color, so we have a combination here!
Ferg
How about something to show scale of size, and by the looks of it, 6 per box, so peeps, you are getting one box by the looks of it.

burton73
Very nice George. Great idea!

But shipping is a big hassel for you. Idea -A nice gift from you( AA) with $1,000 orders.

Bob B
rhodyguy
How much does one of the packages weigh?
Gustl
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 5 2017, 06:47 PM) *

How about something to show scale of size, and by the looks of it, 6 per box, so peeps, you are getting one box by the looks of it.

I'm pretty sure, they're the same that the one I got at an international 914 Meeting
it was a little bigger that a matchbox 914

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(burton73 @ Dec 5 2017, 12:18 PM) *

Very nice George. Great idea!

But shipping is a big hassel for you. Idea -A nice gift from you( AA) with $1,000 orders.

Bob B

We are sending 914 chocolates with a 50 dollar order bob The chocolate cars are each 30 grams or 1.06 ozs each and 7 cm or 3.5 inches long
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the wrapped and bowed package of six weigh .45 lbs

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 5 2017, 02:05 PM) *

How much does one of the packages weigh?

dr914@autoatlanta.com
As usual, you are exactly correct. We purchased the molds

QUOTE(Gustl @ Dec 5 2017, 02:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 5 2017, 06:47 PM) *

I'm pretty sure, they're the same that the one I got at an international 914 Meeting
it was a little bigger that a matchbox 914

Click to view attachment

Rand
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 5 2017, 09:44 AM) *

How about the humor factor, does that count?

If you were funny. Tell us the punch line? Reality says you are trying to market here and we don't like it. Buzz off.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we are putting them in 50 dollar or larger orders until christmas. Gutsi got it right, these were the molds they used for the convention in Belgium. They are very highly detailed so were fun to make and display
burton73
That is SWEET, Or Semi SWEET deal

Bob B
Steve
Thanks George!! I will have to order some for Christmas!!
I just ordered two sets. Hopefully they will ship in time for stocking stuffers.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 8 2017, 10:14 PM) *

I just ordered two sets. Hopefully they will ship in time for stocking stuffers.

absolutely will have them in PLENTY of time!
Steve
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 11 2017, 09:59 AM) *

That was quick!! Just got them today.
Very nice!! They will make nice stocking stuffers!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Thank you for your purchase Steve, doing things like the 914 chocolates makes it more fun here for the "girls" (especially our in house Belgian, Mia) who supervised the creation and packaging of them.
QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 13 2017, 09:55 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 11 2017, 09:59 AM) *

That was quick!! Just got them today.
Very nice!! They will make nice stocking stuffers!!

Garland
These chocolates are great, not just since they are 914, but delicious. I ate most of the first shipment, and ordered 2 more. These are made with very hi-quality chocolate, not the cheep-o stuff.
Steve
QUOTE(Garland @ Dec 14 2017, 01:37 PM) *

These chocolates are great, not just since they are 914, but delicious. I ate most of the first shipment, and ordered 2 more. These are made with very hi-quality chocolate, not the cheep-o stuff.

agree.gif
I also just ordered two more sets.
ChristopherB
This is so fun! I have my 914 for sale in the classifieds and ads like this make me sad that one day I won't own a 914!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.