Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 914-6 hot air socket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Socalandy
original -6 part, powder coated satin and ready for use. $325 OBO shipped

Thanks for looking blink.gif
johnhora
Well damn...at these prices I've got to go to the barn and pull out some engine tin smile.gif
Socalandy
if you have recent sale data I'll take it. no recent sales on this for comparison. Added OBO to the ad

Thanks
johnhora
Andy...sorry I don't have anything on pricing it...was just hoping you were in the ball park...I'd get some stuff listed for sale... biggrin.gif

I know the 911 part is identical except for the location of the wiring clip or something to that effect....can't remember one is on top and one is on the side....

Mike F. and Garold sell lots of stuff so maybe they can chime in...

Good luck on the sale...I hope the heck you get your asking price!

John
porbmw
PM sent
Socalandy
Sold, payment pending
Mark Henry
I cut one up to fit my twin plug dizzy huh.gif
johnhora
I know... I know....this and other things are on my list of parts I have just tossed over the years sad.gif
Furia62
If anyone needs another one, I have one in gloss black powder coat... email me for
quickest response andrew@renclean.com or 760-885-8357
porschetub
QUOTE(johnhora @ Dec 9 2017, 08:17 AM) *

I know... I know....this and other things are on my list of parts I have just tossed over the years sad.gif

Is the 914/6 one any different than the 69- 71 911 ,I have one and could paint it and make some coin ....just asking
johnhora
same thing....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.