Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rust repair body shop needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rad23racer
Does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop in the Corona/Riverside area that would be willing to do some minor rust repair on my 914?

I need to get a patch installed under the gas tank, some minor work in the hell hole (more clean up than repair), a poorly done patch in the rear trunk replaced, and some rust holes under the seats fixed. I have no problems purchasing the repair panels as long as they are available.

I started to work on the panel under the gas tank and realized that I am not made for body work. The engine and trans/tank/interior are out of the car so it should be really easy to get to everything.
914_7T3
QUOTE(rad23racer @ Dec 8 2017, 09:43 AM) *

Does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop in the Corona/Riverside area that would be willing to do some minor rust repair on my 914?

I need to get a patch installed under the gas tank, some minor work in the hell hole (more clean up than repair), a poorly done patch in the rear trunk replaced, and some rust holes under the seats fixed. I have no problems purchasing the repair panels as long as they are available.

I started to work on the panel under the gas tank and realized that I am not made for body work. The engine and trans/tank/interior are out of the car so it should be really easy to get to everything.

Possibly, my 914 is presently undergoing a bare metal restoration at a shop in Riverside with in-house rust repair. Shop is great so feel free to PM me for contact details.. Thanks.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Dec 8 2017, 09:56 AM) *

QUOTE(rad23racer @ Dec 8 2017, 09:43 AM) *

Possibly, my 914 is presently undergoing a bare metal restoration at a shop in Riverside with in-house rust repair. Shop is great so feel free to PM me for contact details.. Thanks.

agree.gif ....so far I like what they have done on Jeffrey's car.

Oscar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.