Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Passenger side fender
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmichalik
I'm looking for a fender that is in good shape. I'm more interested in the rear half of the fender so, if it has damage up front, I'm ok with that.

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks!

Mike
TheCabinetmaker
I have a Stratocaster with a warped neck, but the other part is ok.

Seriously, a little info might get the real thing you are hunting. Like front or rear?
mmichalik
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Dec 8 2017, 10:53 AM) *

Seriously, a little info might get the real thing you are hunting. Like front or rear?

Thanks but, I like my 1949 Martin 0016 smile.gif

I was working under the assumption that fenders are typically removable and in the front, quarter panels are in the rear and not usually easily removable. If that's not how it works on a 914, than please correct me if I'm wrong.

So, to clarify, I'm looking for a passenger side front fender for my '75.
mepstein
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Dec 8 2017, 01:58 PM) *

QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Dec 8 2017, 10:53 AM) *

Thanks but, I like my 1949 Martin 0016 smile.gif

I was working under the assumption that fenders are typically removable and in the front, quarter panels are in the rear and not usually easily removable. If that's not how it works on a 914, than please correct me if I'm wrong.

So, to clarify, I'm looking for a passenger side front fender for my '75.

Thats true of 911's but 914's are spot welded, front and rear.
GaroldShaffer
I have this good fender. I am willing to cut it down to the size you need. The areas that is missing paint was done by me making sure there were no rust issues there and there isn't.
mmichalik
PM sent
GaroldShaffer
More pictures

mmichalik
The piece that needs to be replaced

Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
I cleared off a bigger area of paint on my fender, it is solid. The underside is solid also I sent you a PM. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.