Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Speed nut, screws & accelerator pedal clevis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
76-914
I need the 6 speed nuts and 6 screws for the gage cluster. 2 of the 6 screws are a tad bit longer than the others. Also looking for the clevis pin used to attach the cable to the pedal assm. I checked McMaster-Carr, Bel-Metric and Zoro for the clevis but no dice.
914Sixer
Shop around, Autohausaz, Pelican etc for clevis. Buy both pieces new. Clevis and fork.
914forme
Kent,

I might have what your looking for sitting on the bench right now, rebuilding the pedal cluster for Dad's -6 so I have a bunch of stuff out to do the build. Just confused on which part it is exactly.

I have attached the picture just tell me the number if I got it it is yours. Unless you find one local.

Click to view attachment

Don't have the gauge screws and speed nuts they should be pretty common.
PCA7GGR
If you're looking for speed nuts like the one I use for my GT lids, let me know your address and I'll send you some.
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I have clutch clevises and pins. Also have the SS spring loaded pins that I use in the pedal sets.
PET shows the screws to be 4,2 x 13 and 9.5mm Oval head self taping screw.
I think the ones that go in the bottom are the shorter ones. I might have some of those. I sort some of the small hardware. Depending on how soon you need them you can order the correct screws from Belmetric.com
Or use a common U.S. size.
edit. I found thes new stainless screws ans clips. #8 US size. You may need the shorten two of the screws the go in the bottom edge of the bezel frame. If you dont like the SS screws you can paint the heads black.
Bruce
76-914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 9 2017, 08:01 AM) *

Shop around, Autohausaz, Pelican etc for clevis. Buy both pieces new. Clevis and fork.
Damn, that's embarrassing. So they are and quite cheap! Didn't look there. headbang.gif
QUOTE(914forme @ Dec 9 2017, 09:21 AM) *

Kent,

I might have what your looking for sitting on the bench right now, rebuilding the pedal cluster for Dad's -6 so I have a bunch of stuff out to do the build. Just confused on which part it is exactly.

I have attached the picture just tell me the number if I got it it is yours. Unless you find one local.

Click to view attachment

Don't have the gauge screws and speed nuts they should be pretty common.
I did find one. Thx again, Stephen
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Dec 9 2017, 10:43 AM) *

If you're looking for speed nuts like the one I use for my GT lids, let me know your address and I'll send you some.
Click to view attachment
Thx Sergio. one of the few things I've been able to salvage.
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 10 2017, 06:03 AM) *

I have clutch clevises and pins. Also have the SS spring loaded pins that I use in the pedal sets.
PET shows the screws to be 4,2 x 13 and 9.5mm Oval head self taping screw.
I think the ones that go in the bottom are the shorter ones. I might have some of those. I sort some of the small hardware. Depending on how soon you need them you can order the correct screws from Belmetric.com
Or use a common U.S. size.
edit. I found thes new stainless screws ans clips. #8 US size. You may need the shorten two of the screws the go in the bottom edge of the bezel frame. If you dont like the SS screws you can paint the heads black.
Bruce

AfterI looked thru my Rat's Nest of parts I found that I had the SAE equivalents. Thx, Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.