Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Steering rack metal cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
buz914
Looking for the metal cover that hides the steering rack under the front of the 914.

Need a solid one with no cracks.

Jamie
bdstone914
QUOTE(buz914 @ Dec 10 2017, 07:18 AM) *

Looking for the metal cover that hides the steering rack under the front of the 914.

Jamie

Hi Jamie

I have a few of them. Will need to pull and inspect for the beast one. Usually they have some dents but will look for the one that is most solid.
Shipping will be from California. I think it will fit in a large USPS flat rate box for $18 shipping.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 10 2017, 07:50 AM) *

QUOTE(buz914 @ Dec 10 2017, 07:18 AM) *

Jamie

Hi Jamie

I have a few of them. Will need to pull and inspect for the beast one. Usually they have some dents but will look for the one that is most solid.
Shipping will be from California. I want $30 for a good one. I think it will fit in a large USPS flat rate box for $18 shipping.
Bruce

buz914
That would be great!

Let me know what you find.

Thanks

Jamie
porscheaddic
QUOTE(buz914 @ Dec 10 2017, 05:18 AM) *

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

I have a good straight steering rack cover in great condition. I am asking $80 shipped USPS.

Thanks
Vince
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.