Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A gift froms santa's summer Camp
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
My X-mas gift to myself arrived from Santa's summer camp today. I wonder what it could be..... idea.gif
GaroldShaffer
My LeMans seat is here boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif beer.gif w00t.gif drunk.gif aktion035.gif
GaroldShaffer
From the box to my car in under 10min. The first test is at tomorrows AX, driving.gif I can't wait!!!!

Thank you Craig (Camp914) for the fast service aktion035.gif you rock.
Allan
That is a realy nice seat....
GaroldShaffer
I am very happy with it and now I need to figure out the best way for me to get my fat bootyshake.gif in and out without losoing a knee to the steering wheel wacko.gif laugh.gif
Pnambic
HAHAHA!!! Just print out a flyer of your SCCA gathering tomorrow and take it with you into the garage and that should be sufficient incentive to get you squeezed in there.

I was hoping to catch up with you at the races tomorrow, but the youngest just came down sick tonight, so no trip up north this weekend for me. When is your next plan to visit Indy?
GaroldShaffer
Not sure when I will be down in Indy next. Maybe we could a plan a lunch / dinner sometime???
boxstr
Garold, Just caught the post about your new seat, hey that looks great, hope it helps you lower your track times.
CCLINGTSLEMANS
Britain Smith
How much? Can you get it in tan?

-Britain
boxstr
Britian, Check http://wwwcamp914.com and go to the GTS seats section, if you don't find what you want get back to me.
CCLINGTSLEMANS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.