Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB body to fuel line holder/strap for 73 914/4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jett
Sorry for the ambiguous description but we don’t know what the fuel line retainer is called. We are looking to purchase the right part and need your help smile.gif!

Added two pictures of the old retaining strap and new restored location.

Btw. The fuel filter is temporary...
914Sixer
Do you need the white plastic clips that are used on the lower firewall? That looks like a welded lap over clip in the circle. Clips I have. I will check on my car to see what kind of clip in the morning.
Jett
Thanks! Do you have a picture of the white clip?

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 11 2017, 08:17 PM) *

Do you need the white plastic clips that are used on the lower firewall? That looks like a welded lap over clip in the circle. Clips I have. I will check on my car to see what kind of clip in the morning.

914Sixer
Here is the picture I took. I have used clips if you nee them
Jett
Yes, that’s what we need.

If you can part with them please let me know how much including shipping to 98033.

THANKS!

Btw. Do you happen to have a run off hose for the brake fluid resivoir? Or suggestion on getting the hose?

Cheers

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 12 2017, 08:29 PM) *

Here is the picture I took. I have used clips if you nee them

914Sixer
Go to the big box and look in plumbing for clear hose for drain line. Send me $5 for shipping. Paypal: a914nut@email.com. NO friends and family please. I have two for you. Pull pin out, install clip, then push in pin.
Jett
Thanks Mark, PP sent.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.