Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Front Targa Top Seal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ross
Hi -

I have a 1972 1.7 L and I'm looking for a front targa top seal. This is the "U" shaped seal that the targa top plugs into that goes around the windshield area.

Thanks for any help,

TheCabinetmaker
914 rubber.com
76-914
QUOTE(Ross @ Dec 14 2017, 10:28 AM) *

Hi -

I have a 1972 1.7 L and I'm looking for a front targa top seal. This is the "U" shaped seal that the targa top plugs into that goes around the windshield area.

Thanks for any help,

Aren't they available at 914rubber.com ?
Ross
Yes, I was thinking more of a used one... but the used ones may all be in bad shape. I may end up getting one from 914Rubber or elsewhere.

GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Ross @ Dec 14 2017, 02:09 PM) *

Yes, I was thinking more of a used one... but the used ones may all be in bad shape. I may end up getting one from 914Rubber or elsewhere.

Just buy a new one. If you are going thru the hassle to install one might as be a new one.
aharder
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 14 2017, 08:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Ross @ Dec 14 2017, 02:09 PM) *

Just buy a new one. If you are going thru the hassle to install one might as be a new one.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.