Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 - In Houston
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Aircooledfool
On the Houston Craigslist: https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-p...6407148734.html. What is the opinion on price? I have no affiliation.
ValcoOscar
I tad high IMHO....flood damage????

At least looks complete...good base to start with assuming rust gremlins are minimal.

confused24.gif

Oscar
enf2232
Window stickers that are only 5 years old. Just because it might have been stored in a barn does, does that make it a barn find?
jmz
I think it looks like a pretty decent deal if it is truly not rusty. ...As for flood damage, most of it was fresh water so really not a terrible thing on a car you are going to restore anyway if you ask me.

I'm here if anyone gets REALLY serious I could try and take a look.
Racer
Looks rusty. Looked like front end damage (look at the inner front fenders in the trunk). Lots of "stuff" going on in terms of dirt,rust etc. Not for that price anyway, and anything in Houston I would stay clear of.
Jonathan Livesay
Lot of pictures but they all fall short of showing any of the regular problem areas.
JOEPROPER
There are better deals to be had right here on 914WORLD
Cairo94507
Seems OK but the price is high. If it were $5K it would be a good deal.
Larmo63
The car looked pretty good (dirty) until we got to the front left wheel well/trunk area. That area looks rough.

The single carb debacle is always a bad sign too.

914Sixer
DON'T waste your money !
Chris914n6
On the West coast that's a $1000 car. $8k buys a nice & running daily driver that needs little. $9250 buys a really nice & running car with upgrades.
914z
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Dec 16 2017, 05:40 PM) *

On the West coast that's a $1000 car. $8k buys a nice & running daily driver that needs little. $9250 buys a really nice & running car with upgrades.

AGGREED! agree.gif
rhodyguy
Why no pictures of the pass side of the car? Way to much $.
mtndawg
The photos don’t provide any useful information to know the actual condition of the car.
Slowroller
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jan 7 2018, 05:01 PM) *

The photos don’t provide any useful information to know the actual condition of the car.

I agree with Joeproper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.