Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1974 wiring Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
t collins
WTB: Friend needs a "74" 2.L wiring harness that's complete and in excellent condition. Let me know what you have.
Thanks,
Tom

bbrock
PM pat9146 if he doesn't reply here. He had one at a decent price that I passed on just 2-3 weeks ago. I decided to refurb mine. Good luck! beerchug.gif
914werke
Does it have to be a 74 ?
I have a couple available but I believe they are late, 75-76
t collins
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 17 2017, 06:58 PM) *

Does it have to be a 74 ?
I have a couple available but I believe they are late, 75-76

I believe it has to be from a 74, looking at the AA parts dighram the 74 has a diif part number. Maybe someone in the know will chime in ...
Thanks,

GregAmy
I have a plastic tub with a wiring harness in it, pulled from a disassembled car (bunch of parts came with the purchase). Every indication I have from all the other parts is that it was a '74.

I have no idea of its condition, I have never pulled it from the tub. But I can. and it probably needs to go away. Just let me know if you don't find any other viable alternatives.
photos
I bought one for my '74 from Jeff Bowlsby. He sells completely reconditioned wiring harnesses. Just google Jeff's 914 wiring harness. smile.gif
t collins
QUOTE(photos @ Dec 18 2017, 08:25 AM) *

I bought one for my '74 from Jeff Bowlsby. He sells completely reconditioned wiring harnesses. Just google Jeff's 914 wiring harness. smile.gif

Good to know, thanks for the heads up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.