Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New GB Rubber roof holders with stainless harware onsale til 1/31/18
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
As you may know we do reinvest in improving our tooling and parts we have done so and made these less expensive. Also an opportunity to save you some cash!

We also have the roof cups on sale at $6 A SET!!!

Good til the end of the month, but we will be wrapping up the A arm bushing GB and the strut tower GB as well as the back pad GB on Friday so you will be able to combine and add the air deflectors if you don't mind waiting on them til the 28th to ship.
kid914
In for one set on rubber hold down.
Thanks
Rleog
In for a set of rubber hold downs.
ThreeV8s
In for a pair of rubber hold downs as well. Are they available to order on the website yet? Didn't see them in the GB section.
SteveL
I'll take a set - please let me know how to order. Thanks!
barefoot
I'm in for a set of rubber hold downs
Barefoot
aharder
I'm in for a set of both biggrin.gif
maf914
Mark, I am in for a pair of roof holders and a pair of roof cups. Thanks as always.
76-914
I'm in for 2 sets of the roof holders. beerchug.gif
davehg
I will take 2 sets of roof holders and one set of cups
yellowporky
i will take a set of the rubber holders.
thanks
Optimusglen
I'm definitely in for a set.
ValcoOscar
In for 4 sets (Roof Holders)

PM Sent

Oscar
Mikey914
PMs sent to all
THX
sdthomas
I'd like a set of the rubber holders as well.
black73
Two sets of roof holders and two sets of cups, please.
Dredwin
I'd be interested 1 set of each (cups/roof holder)
Williamc
One set please Rubber Top Holders only. Please advise information on how & where to pay. Thanks
1adam12
I'll be getting a set of the roof holders from you after Christmas but before the months end for the deal. I'm sure my cups are ready to go soon...
Rods914
2 sets of hold downs for me! These look great!
Mikey914
PMs sent to all thus far
Chris914n6
Not til after Christmas...

If I buy something for the mistress then I also have to buy something for the GF grouphug.gif
Mikey914
Only if they know about the other. biggrin.gif
gus'914
I am in for two sets, please.
Gearup
I'm in for a pair. Mike ... was wondering when my Black Friday stuff was gonna be shipped. Thanks. Brett
mmichalik
Put me in for a set as well.

Thanks,

Mike
Mikey914
QUOTE(Gearup @ Dec 22 2017, 04:01 PM) *

I'm in for a pair. Mike ... was wondering when my Black Friday stuff was gonna be shipped. Thanks. Brett

Pms sent to all so far

The Black friday items should have all shipped with one exception. The pre-production dash top. These will be Mid Jan-ish as the metal is just been formed and we need to get some machine time to do production. We will be sending an update to all 1st of the year to keep you advised.

Thanks to all,
Mark
DaveO90s4
Put me down for two pairs of roof holders please (4 in total)

DaveO
Steve
I’m in for a Rubber hold down set.
Thanks
Coondog
Plus one on the rubber hold down
jfort
Please put me down for a set of the rubber hold downs.
euro911
CRAP !!! I didn't see these until now (a couple days AFTER I ordered the A-arm bushings & tool kit) headbang.gif

I need two sets idea.gif
kid914
Too bad its 30$ shipping for a 12$ purchase to canada. confused24.gif
seanpaulmc
I am in for a set of the roof hold downs.
Thanks
Mikey914
QUOTE(kid914 @ Dec 23 2017, 07:11 PM) *

I know we don't want to ship Fedex, as the customs will kill you.

Postal for 4 oz is $9.50 at least to Calgary. Sorry We don't control the shipping costs. Would have been cheaper if it was flat (less that 1/4" thick)

First-Class Package International Service™**
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"
Value of contents can not exceed $400.00
Select a Delivery Option Expected Delivery Day Retail Click-N-Ship®
Normal Delivery Time Varies by destination $9.50 $9.50
bobh
I'd like a set of the rubber roof holders
euro911
Got your PM, Mark ... ordered two sets biggrin.gif

Thanks beerchug.gif
kid914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 23 2017, 11:44 PM) *

QUOTE(kid914 @ Dec 23 2017, 07:11 PM) *

I know we don't want to ship Fedex, as the customs will kill you.

Postal for 4 oz is $9.50 at least to Calgary. Sorry We don't control the shipping costs. Would have been cheaper if it was flat (less that 1/4" thick)

Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"
Value of contents can not exceed $400.00
Select a Delivery Option Expected Delivery Day Retail Click-N-Ship®
Normal Delivery Time Varies by destination $9.50 $9.50

At 9.50 i can live with.
I know shipping is out of our control and i do appreciate the help.
You probably would get alot more business from up north is shipping wasn t so high.
I am in for a set. How do i proceed.
anderssj
Mark,

Thanks for the good work! Please put me down for a set of the rubber hold-downs.

Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

Steve A-
gothspeed
I would like a set of cups and roof holder kit smile.gif

Edit: Just sent a PM with a list of other goodies I need. Let me know!
QKENUF
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 20 2017, 10:22 PM) *

As you may know we do reinvest in improving our tooling and parts we have done so and made these less expensive. Also an opportunity to save you some cash!

We also have the roof cups on sale at $6 A SET!!!

Good til the end of the month, but we will be wrapping up the A arm bushing GB and the strut tower GB as well as the back pad GB on Friday so you will be able to combine and add the air deflectors if you don't mind waiting on them til the 28th to ship.

Please add me to the list for both a set of roof holders and roof cups. This is my first GB order so please let me know the payment process. Thanks
jfort
Got my roof holders and they look great. Thanks!
Grosbard
I'd like a set of rubber roof holders, and a set of roof cups. Thanks!
kid914
Is 9,50 the cheapest shipping to canada? Im in for a set.
Mikey914
QUOTE(kid914 @ Jan 1 2018, 06:47 PM) *

Is 9,50 the cheapest shipping to canada? Im in for a set.

It is unless you have someone you can combine with. The Postal system now only recognizes "packages" to Canada as Priority or Express (way more expensive than $9.50), but these (the roof holders) can fit into a padded envelope so they recognize as an envelope. I do know some guys have forwarding companies on the US side, but that's an expense too.
Wish I could help out more, but it's the Canadian Postal system. I have great Fedex ground rates, but they hit you for $20 to clear customs and whatever they decide on the tariff (which isn't usually much), but all said and done, unless the order is good sized, usually will not pencil out.

Mark

PMs sent to all
Stingbee
Hi, I would also like to get in on this great GB, and buy a set of Rubber Roof Holders....Thanks

OK, I just found the GB section on your 914Rubber.com website, so I went ahead and purchased them on there...along with a set of taillight lens gasketing rope....Thanks for the deals!
clarkcou
I am in for a pair of the rubber holders.

Randy Clark Please
Email me for address and payment details

Clarkgrc@gmail.com
Mikey914
Extending these til the end of the month and will have 2 other Gbs that can be combined.
euro911
Thanks for all you do for us, Mark beerchug.gif
gothspeed
These cups have an angled flat, which direction does the flat go? does the flat go towards front or rear of car?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.