Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1974 Porsche 914 parts need to sell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JoshCasey129
Hello..I'm new to this..well story goes I traded my truck for 2 vehicles..one of the vehicles being a cherry red 1974 Porsche 914..was told it was an original GT car..Idk if their is such a thing..but anyways the car was not stock..motor had been swapped for a 355ci Chevrolet engine..car was roll caged and was fun to drive..but I have 3 kids and a wife that wanted me home in one piece..lol..car was wicked fast..so I have recently sold the car..but I have 2 large totes full of spare original parts..things like complete steering column with both switches still seem to function perfect with original key still in switch..original steering wheel in perfect condition..original speedometer..motor mounts..steering knuckles..axle shafts..brake calipers..door hinges..rear view mirror..instrument panel such as heat controls..factory seat belts..rear taillights..looks to be front amber corner lights..factory starter..roof latches..shift knobs..all factory switches..lights etc..have 3 planes of glass triangle in shape..I would like to sell all this stuff..I just need help..if anything interests anyone..please send me a message..email me chsonographer@gmail.com..I don't even know what to ask for the stuff..but if anyone can help me please do..my names Josh and I live in North Carolina..and thanks for reading.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Hello,

welcome.png

Posting pictures of the parts even if it a group shot will really help sell. Rules say you need to post prices. We can help with suggested prices. When in doubt go high and say best offer accepted.
euro911
Looks like a lot of other 914s ... on jack stands rolleyes.gif ... poke.gif

Good luck with the parts sale, Josh popcorn[1].gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.