Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS More new parts - Air diverters / Roof holders $12 a set with hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
For those that don't get to the Garage often.

The Air diverters are on sale at $28 a set with hardware, and the rubber roof holders are $12 a set !
bdstone914
Nice new products. Having the hole spacing for drilling the holes on a car that does not have them would be very helpful. If you do not have a car with the engine out I can measure them on one of the parts cars I have. Maybe a stick on tape template ?
burton73
The air diverters are not showing $28 a set. I am trying to get both of these but only the Roof holders are showing the sale.

I pay the full price and look for a rebate?
It would not let me put the air diverters in my basket.

My 74 is up on rotisserie and very clean if anyone needs a template where the holes are for the diverters

Bob B
7TPorsh
QUOTE(burton73 @ Dec 21 2017, 07:53 AM) *

The air diverters are not showing $28 a set. I am trying to get both of these but only the Roof holders are showing the sale.

My 74 is up on rotisserie and very clean if anyone needs a template where the holes are for the diverters

Bob B

Use code AIRV12
Mikey914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Dec 21 2017, 07:53 AM) *

Bob B

I usually send the PM with the code. The site can only process 5 codes at once so I just listed the roof holders at $12 and the cups at $6 a set.

As far a layout, Cary did a great job with measuring to install, that and theer posted up what he could find from a Haynes manual.
It's all here -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...17641&st=75
Morph914
I'm in for a set of the air diverters
Garland
Set of diverters ordered!

Great part.
Wayne
Ordered a set of Diverters

Thanks Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.