Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Left Front Fender section
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AnthonyM
I'm in need of a section of the LF Fender for my 74 project. The section that I need can be measured from under the hood and at the front edge of the hood spring hooked tab and them measure 12"'s forward. My actual car is the picture of the blue fender that is cut. If you could attach the rain gutter, that would be great. The red fender pic shows the basic area that I need. Please let me know what you have and what $. I'm in NE Ohio.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
PM sent
GaroldShaffer
Anthony some pictures of what I have. I have a complete good fender, I really don't want to cut, but can if needed. Also I have a silver car on the lift. Pictures are not the greatest as I am in the process of cleaning up the garage and have ton of crap under the lift. I can have better pictures of that fender later this afternoon for you. Both fenders are good with no rust or hidden bondo.

AnthonyM
Garold,

Sent you a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.