Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Larmo63
Merry Christmas to all of my 914 brethren & your families:

Eddy, Noel, Kent, Jim, Marty, Oscar, Keith, Pete, Ethan, Jeff, Ravi, Ben, Mark, Jim, SirAndy, Steve, Perry, Ellyut, Dave, Rob, Jeff, Kent, Mike, Mark, CoonDog, Forrest, Rory, Rob, Gary, Rick, Jaimie, George, Wolfgang, DD, Michael, Marc, Andy, Tony, Andrew, Jeff, Bill, McMark, Kevin, Rob, Nathan, Mike, Don, Garretlee, Leeman, Porschetub, The Ghost of Slits, Marty, Mikey, Jamie, Caesar, James, Matt, Mark, Colin, Franz, Andres, Bob, Eric, Bruce, Bill, Jack, Cary, Paul, Garold, Mrs. K, Glen, Billy, Tom, Mats, Greenie, Marek, Big Len, Greg, Alan, Scotty, Worn, Mike, Abe, Dion, Stephen....& more.....

wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif
ValcoOscar
Ditto Lawrence-

Great community!!

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Dec 24 2017, 08:42 AM) *

Eddy, Noel, Kent, Jim, Marty, Oscar, Keith, Pete, Ethan, Jeff, Ravi, Mark, Jim, SirAndy, Steve, Perry, Ellyut, Dave, Rob, Jeff, Kent, CoonDog, Forrest, Rory, Rob, Gary, Rick, Jaimie, Michael, Andy, Andrew, Jeff, McMark, Rob, Mike, Don, Leeman, Marty, Jaimie, Caesar, Matt, Mark, Colin, Franz, Andres, Bob, Eric, Bruce, Bill, Jack, Cary, Paul, Garold, Glen, Tom, Matts, Marek, Big Len, Greg, Scotty, Worn, Mike, Abe, Dion, Stephen....& more.....

wreath.gif

Maltese Falcon
Right back at you ravenna914.jpg Lawrence red914.jpg have a great Christmas and an awesome 2018
Marty
sb914
wub.gif awe I'm #1. Merry Christmas and happy new year to All my teener friends
-F Truppe
ConeDodger
Thanks Lawrence! Same to you and yours!
Cairo94507
Merry Christmas to you and your's Lawrence as well as everyone else in our crew here at the World. We are a very fortunate bunch and likely know one another thanks to SirAndy and this terrific site.

Also, a special thank you and Merry Christmas to Kent, Jim and Andy for reaching out to me. I will be forever thankful for that and suspect I will have these new friends for a very long time.

Cheers,
Michael beerchug.gif
wreath.gif
EdwardBlume
Merry Christmas!

wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif

Here's to DRIVING our cars in 2018! screwy.gif
Montreal914
santa_smiley.gif beerchug.gif
mb911
santa_smiley.gif
Steve
Merry Christmas and happy new year Lawrence!! Always a pleasure hanging out with our local so cal gang!!
wreath.gif
Dion
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Dec 24 2017, 08:42 AM) *

Eddy, Noel, Kent, Jim, Marty, Oscar, Keith, Pete, Ethan, Jeff, Ravi, Mark, Jim, SirAndy, Steve, Perry, Ellyut, Dave, Rob, Jeff, Kent, CoonDog, Forrest, Rory, Rob, Gary, Rick, Jaimie, Michael, Andy, Andrew, Jeff, McMark, Rob, Mike, Don, Garretlee, Leeman, The Ghost of Slits, Marty, Jaimie, Caesar, Matt, Mark, Colin, Franz, Andres, Bob, Eric, Bruce, Bill, Jack, Cary, Paul, Garold, Mrs. K, Glen, Tom, Matts, Marek, Big Len, Greg, Scotty, Worn, Mike, Abe, Dion, Stephen....& more.....

wreath.gif

Merry Christmas Lawrence,
Well done, same sentiments to all our club members. Enjoy your time off
with your families & particularly the kids! Big & small.
wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif
TJB/914

Merry Christmas to all my 914-World friends santa_smiley.gif
You guys are special and appreciated. pray.gif

Tom
Elliot Cannon
Merry Christmas from the Cannon family. From left to right. Jan, Tyler, Riley, "Puppy dog", Megan, Me. All the best from all of us.
Coondog
May everyone have a 914 Christmas
sixnotfour
wreath.gif Happy Holidays wreath.gif
914-300Hemi
Merry Christmas everyone and a prosperous 2018.

May all the teeners run in 2018.

michael7810
Merry Christmas to Lawrence and the all the teeners who enhance the joys of owning a 914
Drums66
....Joy&peace to you Lawrence, and all the WORLD!

bye1.gif
StratPlayer
Merry Xmas all and have great upcoming year.... wreath.gif
t collins
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all
euro911
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or nothing at all ... your choice

Whatever, enjoy the time we have here on earth

santa_smiley.gif
Mueller
wreath.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Mueller
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 24 2017, 01:38 PM) *

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or nothing at all ... your choice

santa_smiley.gif

^ditto MDB2.gif
Thanks Larmo and a Merry Christmas to you also.
bandjoey
Thanks and Right Back to You. Merrrrrry Christmas!
BeatNavy
Merry Christmas to all! beerchug.gif wreath.gif

Life is good. drunk.gif
PanelBilly
Merry Christmas to all my brothers.

Click to view attachment
914_7T3
Thank you Sir Lawrence and Merry Christmas to all 914 World Members and extended family!

Please enjoy a Happy Holiday Season and Best Wishes for wreath.gif a Healthy New Year.

beerchug.gif

santa_smiley.gif
76-914
Merry Christmas back at all you guys. See ya'll next year. Be safe and enjoy the time with your loved ones. beerchug.gif
Krieger
wreath.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS!
mgp4591
And PLEASE if you're traveling, take the time to be safe... we have a great time with everyone here so let's all do our best to preserve that! biggrin.gif
Merry Christmas everyone! santa_smiley.gif
Mikey914
Almost home.
Merry Christmas
Blue6
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 24 2017, 02:38 PM) *

santa_smiley.gif

Couldn't say it better. Ditto.....
aharder
Merry Christmas to all !! wreath.gif
flmont
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,..914 world driving.gif santa_smiley.gif
RickS
santa_smiley.gif beerchug.gif smilie_wirdgut.gif red914.jpg

Merry Christmas to the 914 brethren and a big thank you for all your wise advice and help over the past year. Best wishes to all for the New Year
914_7T3
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 25 2017, 07:25 AM) *

Almost home.
Merry Christmas

How does that thing handle compared to a 914?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.