Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro Sunday Village Roaster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
This could become a habit. Coffee, conversation, and a loop down to the beach and back. Lost Phantom914 on the way. You OK? Joe had a small equipment failure (ignition switch) but all is well.

Suzi's new ride.

Howard
Nice, but sooooo common wacko.gif
Howard
dime a dozen
Howard
Nice!
Howard
As seen all over SoCal.
Howard
914 types
Howard
thought the teener was small. And the pretty yellow Dino in the background belongs to Martin Jansen, out intrepid poker run meister from WCC. He and the other Ferrari types were heading to a concourse. Would have taken Marty's picture, but he was wearing an open shirt and gold chain wacko.gif
Howard
Verrry interesting.
Howard
again
Howard
Yellow is yellower!
Howard
Gee, I coulda had a V12!
Howard
Best of Show smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif A younger 914 owner.
phantom914
QUOTE (Howard @ May 29 2005, 07:14 PM)
This could become a habit.  Coffee, conversation, and a loop down to the beach and back.  Lost Phantom914 on the way.  You OK?  Joe had a small equipment failure (ignition switch) but all is well.

Suzi's new ride.

Michael started feeling a little car sick so I slowed down. Thought the red Celica would keep you guys close. Then I reached a fork in the road. Wasn't sure which way you went. I guess I chose the wrong road.

Thanks for waiting for me. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Andrew
rick 918-S
wavey.gif clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif wub.gif
Lou W
beerchug.gif Very Cool
JB 914
sad.gif some day i'll make it to one of these. at least i've got about 2lbs of the coffee from Village Roaster thanks to all the WCC guys that donated their beans to my habit! clap.gif
JoeSharp
Some pictures
JoeSharp
DB5
JoeSharp
DB5 Motor
JoeSharp
Twin Turbo
JoeSharp
This Kid showed up in a red 360 Twin Turbo
JoeSharp
mo
JoeSharp
contrast
JoeSharp
The 360 has the smallest shifter I ever seen.
ematulac
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ May 30 2005, 07:13 AM)
The 360 has the smallest shifter I ever seen.

laugh.gif

Great pics! I'd feel kinda embarrased to bring my 914 to one of those runs. It's not even *close* to contours material! ohmy.gif
Howard
Funny, the teeners got lots of attention, mostly positive. Overheard.. Viper guy says, 'It's so ugly it's cute'. Ferrari guy responds 'Don't try to keep up with one on Mulholland'.
phantom914
QUOTE (Howard @ May 31 2005, 06:14 AM)
...  Viper guy says, 'It's so ugly it's cute'. ...

I thought he was referring to a 914 owner.

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.