Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What did santa bring your 914 for Christmas?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
We don't want to know about your new undies...just 914 goodies or new tools for building one.
I'll post pic's of mine in the AM smile.gif
Krieger
Santa brought me a new Lincoln welding helmet. welder.gif
Olympic 914
New timing light.

Click to view attachment
sdearman
S/S lines for the tunnel, stainless brake lines and new master cylinder... and new bushings for the shift linkage!
ValcoOscar
I got these Rally hood lights. I believe these were meant for 911's (according to AASE website) so I'll need to modify base a bit to fit 914 hood angle.

Yahoo!!!

Click to view attachment
Mueller
Duracell Platunum AGM battery...I had to buy it myself, used money recieved from Christmas.
Steve
AA 914 chocolates for all the relatives. I only got one bite.
19mm 911 torsion bars and torsion bar seals
MB911 SS Muffler

mmichalik
I got a new rolling tool box. I finally have a place to put everything.

I only had a top box before so, this one has A LOT more storage.

Just rolled to the back wall, behind the 914 last night and started loading it up.

smile.gif
StratPlayer
New springs for front hood, new led headlight bulbs (914 rubber), new plastic backpad. New rear rotors.
RickS
More of a stocking stuffer:

4X LED Dome Lights Bulb,AUTOSAVER88 1.65"(41mm/42mm) Festoon 30-SMD 3014 Chipsets Canbus Error Free

In other words, a festoon LED for the backpad. Puts out considerably more light but draws less power.
GeorgeRud
Actually for my room more than the 914, but still neat as I also have my 911! It’s about five feet across and will go up on my wall. Reminds me of the cars when I’m not in the garage!

Click to view attachment
shelby/914
Wife offered to pay for my new alternator for my Christmas present. No picture, we all know what one looks like.

Dan
A&P Mech
Santa brought my 914 a new stable companion. My 914 will be sharing the garage with a nice 1963 MGA. biggrin.gif
Larmo63
All I got was this dumb double wrapped steering wheel. I had to gift it to myself because my family knows I buy everything for my car I want. (how selfish?)

Click to view attachment
Steve
Family got me non car stuff, I picked out my own 914 presents. Of course I spent more on myself
burton73
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Dec 27 2017, 09:24 AM) *

Actually for my room more than the 914, but still neat as I also have my 911! It’s about five feet across and will go up on my wall. Reminds me of the cars when I’m not in the garage!

Click to view attachment

George, this is so cool. We could do this for a 914 as well.

Bob B
Mark Henry
Well was trying to get my camera working but it looks like my battery is done. rolleyes.gif
The pic's are lifted off of the bird, but it's what I got.

Anyways I got a PMO pressure regulator and float level test kit from my wife and daughter. shades.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
Mikedrevguy
Got RevWife’s914 wheel caps

IPB Image

And a license plate frame

IPB Image
mobymutt
I got magnetic racing numbers. Hopefully nobody else at the track wants that number!

Click to view attachment
GeorgeRud
QUOTE(burton73 @ Dec 27 2017, 01:24 PM) *

QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Dec 27 2017, 09:24 AM) *

Click to view attachment

George, this is so cool. We could do this for a 914 as well.

Bob B

That would be great! I’ll see if I can arrange a shot at some time, though this is actually a lithograph and not just a photo that’s been enlarged.
stugray
Longacre camber caster gauge
Longacre four corner scales
HANS device

GT racing FG rear hood
GT racing front FG Bumper

Tangerine racing headers
Tangerine racing side shift linkage
Turbo Tie rod kit
Polybronze rear bushings
Offset balljoints
About to order 6 Diamond racing wheels

My daughter got a VW Rabbit and my wife got a Jetta.

stugray
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 27 2017, 03:48 PM) *

Well was trying to get my camera working but it looks like my battery is done. rolleyes.gif
The pic's are lifted off of the bird, but it's what I got.

Anyways I got a PMO pressure regulator and float level test kit from my wife and daughter. shades.gif

IPB Image

I have always wondered where those float bowl kits hook to the carbs.
I have dual webers and I dont see any port that those could hook to.

Do they only work on the triple webers?
914forme
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Dec 27 2017, 06:59 PM) *

I got magnetic racing numbers. Hopefully nobody else at the track wants that number!

Click to view attachment

If you had them split into three you have several more combos just incase you run into an issue with the car number. I ran multiple sanctioning bodies, and classes so lots of stickers.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(stugray @ Dec 27 2017, 09:39 PM) *

I have always wondered where those float bowl kits hook to the carbs.
I have dual webers and I dont see any port that those could hook to.

Do they only work on the triple webers?

No worky on IDF webers, different float bowl design with no test port, I just checked for you.

Works with twin or triple IDA webers.
Elliot Cannon
I just got a (belated) lump of coal in my 914 Christmas stocking today in the form of a HUGE oil leak. Tons of smoke. It will be either an easy fix (valve cover gasket, chafed oil line) or the engine will have to come out. sad.gif I was just down the hill from my favorite winery. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.