Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live streaming attempt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jetsetsurfshop
A couple of us 914world guys are doing a 10 hour race at Sebring this Friday and I'm going to try to stream it live. I've never done this before so keep your fingers crossed for us.
My drivers are all from the World, George (paintedman), Miguel (seabird) and myself are sharing my car. George is starting the race, I'm going second, and I hope to give Miguel a car in working order for third stint.
If your interested in checking it out you can subscribe to Champcar Endurance Series on youtube. Theres a couple of guys calling the race and they do a pretty good job.
driving.gif
Wish us luck!!!! first.gif
914-300Hemi
Subscribed

popcorn[1].gif
ValcoOscar
I subscribed...all set. What time?

Best of luck...stay safe!!!!

popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif

QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Dec 27 2017, 06:16 AM) *

A couple of us 914world guys are doing a 10 hour race at Sebring this Friday and I'm going to try to stream it live. I've never done this before so keep your fingers crossed for us.
My drivers are all from the World, George (paintedman), Miguel (seabird) and myself are sharing my car. George is starting the race, I'm going second, and I hope to give Miguel a car in working order for third stint.
If your interested in checking it out you can subscribe to Champcar Endurance Series on youtube. Theres a couple of guys calling the race and they do a pretty good job.
driving.gif
Wish us luck!!!! first.gif

Jetsetsurfshop
Green flag drops at 8est

When you subscribe they send a notification when they start the broadcast. smile.gif
Steve
Live steam cleaning? Sorry had to do it. Tnx for the post!! I will be watching!!
Jetsetsurfshop
I fixed it. I'm the king of typos!
beerchug.gif
Jetsetsurfshop
View from the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.