Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looks like Santa has one more delivery!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Where could he be going and more importantly, what the hell is that bear holding??? blink.gif
jim_hoyland
Black Bear Diner in Sparks; bear looking for a ride.....
shoguneagle
Fish carved into bear statute. Probably carved by chainsaw in the Pacific Northwest. He is going fishing!
Steve
Is that a fish or his genitals?
ConeDodger
Looks like someone’s getting a tasty new (to them) 914!
ConeDodger
1st gas stop. This 914rubber tow bar set up is the bomb! I hardly know the car is there!
Mueller
What is preventing the new owner from picking it up and driving it home? smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 27 2017, 06:46 PM) *

What is preventing the new owner from picking it up and driving it home? smile.gif

Time. sad.gif
ConeDodger
I have arrived. 12 hours of driving. Tow bar trailers like dream. More about the car and owner in the morning! evilgrin.gif
rick 918-S
santa_smiley.gif popcorn[1].gif poke.gif is it morning yet? icon_bump.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 28 2017, 03:17 AM) *

santa_smiley.gif popcorn[1].gif poke.gif is it morning yet? icon_bump.gif

agree.gif
Krieger
Hey, that looks like the car I listed for sale for Don at EBS in Reno!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 28 2017, 01:14 PM) *

Hey, that looks like the car I listed for sale for Don at EBS in Reno!

Sure does doesn’t it! biggrin.gif
Krieger
Cool! Dang maybe I should have asked more! Oh well. Good for everybody. I'll update the add.
Mikey914
I think we both made a good deal on this car. It's not perfect it's going to take some work to bring it back to stock. But overall this car has good bones.
I really couldn't have done this without Rob. To hio it did a gratitude and some parts.

I'll be posting more on this as I continue to do some work on it.

Mark
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 28 2017, 12:02 PM) *

I think we both made a good deal on this car. It's not perfect it's going to take some work to bring it back to stock. But overall this car has good bones.
I really couldn't have done this without Rob. To hio it did a gratitude and some parts.

I'll be posting more on this as I continue to do some work on it.

Mark

Congrats on the new car smilie_pokal.gif

Since its coming from Reno, who knows what you'll find under the seats.... shades.gif
EdwardBlume
Unless Rob's already cleaned it out.... av-943.gif
ConeDodger
I’m home! 21 hours of driving! huh.gif slept like a baby yellowsleep[1].gif

Got a tour of 914Rubber. First impression? I’d guess, somewhere between 1/3 and 2/3 of what they make isn’t even on the website! Moral of this story: if you need it, you should ask.

I did not know they had seat kits in grey tartan! Now I have to go to my upholstery guy and beg forgiveness for having him redo them in black, six months ago! blink.gif

Imagine you found a solid car that could use a refresh although many of us would just drive this one because in some parts of the country, if you bought this car you’d think you found treasure! But again, imagine you found this solid car and to do this refresh, you could just walk among the shelves at 914Rubber and pick your part! happy11.gif

Mikey914
That is lieterally our problem, I can make parts faster than we can catalog them. Matt is still playing catch up. There is a thread on wirring grommets right now that illistrates that point. Most of the parts you havent even seen yet!
Larmo63
So, let's update; Kreiger sold a car for his friend to Mark and Rob delivered it to Oregon from Reno where he spied a bear sculpture holding his genitals. Right?

This story has more twists and turns than Jumanji.......
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Dec 29 2017, 10:52 PM) *

So, let's update; Kreiger sold a car for his friend to Mark and Rob delivered it to Oregon from Reno where he spied a bear sculpture holding his genitals. Right?

Shhh Lawrence! Don’t spoil Jumanji for us! blink.gif

I think Andy B posted it here for Jon and Don at EBS. I did a PPI and based on my prelim, Mark flew out and looked himself. We had a nice dinner and I took him back to the airport in the morning. I’m off all week now as I’m semi-retired. I work by phone now, so Mark sent me one of his towbars and I hooked it up and hauled it out.
Mikey914
Question to the brain trust I noticed the sticker (that appears to be original) on the firewall. Were some cars shipped without back pad material installed. It looks like this one was.
Sorry for the crappy pic
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Dec 29 2017, 05:52 PM) *

The bear is holding his genitals at Rob because its a 911 breakfast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.