Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coolest Christmas Toy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
I saw these and thought what a perfect Father/Son project, so I got one for my son Max and me, and for my brother Matt and his son Calder. They operate off a battery and as each cylinder fires a light comes on showing the firing sequence. Very cool piece, wonder if my wife will let me put it in the living room?

---Adam
clapeza
That's a great kit! I got one last year for Christmas. I set aside a generous block of time to assemble it, and took a very Zen-like approach to it, to study and admire every part and how each part interacted with the others. I was tempted to paint everything as detailed as I could, but realized that most of the little parts I wanted to paint would be deep inside, and never seen...

The only thing I wish it had was a removable fan shroud. Maybe someone will come up with a 3D printable version (hint, hint!).
mlindner
Thats cool Adam...post a video of it running when assembled. Looks like a lot of fun. Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.