Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with an estimate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shelby/914
I had a complete GA out of a running car, but after a couple of moves it seems to have turned into a long block. There is a case, pistons, barrels, heads, oil cooler and filler. All assembled. All of the tin is missing except the air cleaner. I have cleaned and tested injectors and runners. Everything else seems to have disappeared. Not for sale at this time so I didn't post in parts, just would like to get an idea of its value. I may try to gather all of missing parts and reassemble it later as there is a complete roller in the barn that was originally a 1.8L, but that motor is long gone. Thanks

Dan
ConeDodger
Sorry. Just about nada. $2-300 if it’s a local sale. Tough and expensive to ship. Condition is considered unknown. Most buyers would tear it down and rebuild.
914Sixer
The biggie is what condition the heads are in. Not a known factor until tear down. $200 on the low end to $400 IF the heads are good. Shipping could run as much as the sale price.
barefoot
are the intake runners, plenum, & throttle body still there, otherwise contamination most likely into the cylinders.
shelby/914
Thanks to everyone who looked and replied. I really need to look a lot harder for the missing parts.

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.