Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy 2018 New Year to everyone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
Wishing all of the 914world members a Happy New Year , a great 2018 to all on board here biggrin.gif

From 1983, as they say " Back in my day " here's the black 6 /conversion. 3.0L biturbo out on Willow Springs Raceway during DE. That's Jeff Erickson ( Aase Motors) my course instructor sitting shotgun. I was testing the intercooler (in engine bay) temps that day, which led to the rear trunk placement shortly thereafter. The narrow body limited my tire size, so the gt flares were added in 1989.

¡ Cheers beerchug.gif Prost !
Marty

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Thanks Marty! Everybody be safe out there!
aharder
beerchug.gif
914Sixer
Looking forward to another GREAT Year !! I am hoping those blessings are received by all the members out there. first.gif
JmuRiz
Maybe this will be the year I finally start installing the parts I’ve been accumulating biggrin.gif
Aidan
beer3.gif grouphug.gif smoke.gif drunk.gif
Morph914
Cheers everyone! Thank you all in advance for all the help I will receive as I restore my ride this year.

Happy New Year!
John
oakdalecurtis
Well, I've almost fulfilled my 2017 NY resolution, which was to make it to 2018. Tonight I get to start on my 2018 resolution, which is to make it to 2019.
Hope everyone here can join me!
cheer.gif
SO.O.C914er
Happy New year to all. May we get out and drive more in 2018. driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif cheers....Paul
Drums66
....... 309.gif blowup.gif wine.gif thumb3d.gif wreath.gif

bye1.gif
76-914
beerchug.gif beer.gif
Larmo63
Happy 914 trails to all, I hope you get to enjoy the ride!! party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif tooth.gif tooth.gif tooth.gif first.gif
Elliot Cannon
Happy New Year everyone. Make it a safe and successful one.
C-Ya MK
HAPPY 2018 WORLD!
effutuo101
aktion035.gif
Happy New year!
steuspeed
Maybe next year I will finally make it to the WCR?
PanelBilly
Happy
New
Year
infraredcalvin
Happy New Year!
EdwardBlume
Here's to a great 2018!
mgp4591
2018 is already looking up! New job, new girl, and my oldest is expecting another boy in May so things are shaping up nicely. Here's to another good year with great people! beerchug.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
Cracker
Happy New Year! Congratulations Mike, well...on everything! beerchug.gif

PS: You know in Utah...I heard you can have more than one - all at the same time! But can you afford such luxuries??? biggrin.gif

Tony

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Jan 1 2018, 04:24 AM) *

2018 is already looking up! New job, new girl, and my oldest is expecting another boy in May so things are shaping up nicely. Here's to another good year with great people! beerchug.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
Dion
beerchug.gif 340.gif
Happy New year 914 world brothers and sisters.
Cheers all!
ValcoOscar
Hey all

Happy New Year to all teeners and their familes. Don’t forget the past, learn from it and go for your dreams in 2018 and beyond.

Stay safe and warn...until next time.

Oscar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.