Hey everyone starting to get the pieces for my swap, currently have a WRX engine with complete harness. Picked it up for 1k complete with engine harness and body harness 80k on the motor. here are my questions:

Cooling:
MR2 radiator with dual fans in the front?
VW reservoir for self bleeding

SIDE NOTE: I've been really interested in maybe doing something under the front bumper looks like porsche made a Mid mount radiator but my concern is its way to small

IPB Image

the other option is doing a deck lid mounted set up with 2 porsche mid mount radiators and using push pull flow fans, but can't find anyone that has succeeded with it?

Cradle have a few options but leads me to my next question:

TRANS: do i keep the stock and use the kenny adapters? about $800-900
or can pick up a forester trans with 160k for $175 plus axle splines, bell crank cables, shifter, pedal assembly with cylinders, 2wd conversion, GPS speedo, plus man hours i'll prob be close to $1500 to convert.

my concerns with the subie trans are i would have to go to a floor mounted pedal set up and would have to figure out how to tie into the stock brake system. Think I've figured it out but seems like a lot of work and tweaking to get the bias correct. Resplined axles from dutchman should be easy, Cable bell crank is available online, 2wd is easy to get.

thanks for all the help, this will be a long journey but will be worth it. headbang.gif