Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Semi OT PPI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Do we have a member in the York, PA area who could look at a car for me? Not a 914, but just want a second opinion as to general condition of a Lotus 7 replica.
Anyone know anything about the "Rotus" replica? Supposed to be a few inches bigger in every measurement, better triangulated, etc. Can't find much on the web.
ArtechnikA
i've been to York (home of the Harley-Davidson factory) a few times - my Region's newsletter is printed there...

if you don't get a response from someone closer let me know.
i've done a few PPI's in my time.
(i once PPI'd a Cessna 182RG)

i've seen a few Lotus 7 replicas (Caterham, to be specific) but i'm clueless on specific problem areas so if you have any that are of particular concern, be sure to mention them.
Howard
icon_bump.gif
ArtechnikA
get me the details - i'll go.
weather's good this week for a topless drive in the country.

you still have all my contact information?
i am NOT available this coming Sunday afternoon, June 5 (big 356 picnic).
most other times are possible. i presume daylight is preferable, in which case, morning is better than evening (not -too- early - York is 2 hrs from here)
Howard
Thanks, Rich. Didn't know how close you were, but I will PM with his contact info in a bit. Let me talk to the guy first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.