Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For you amusement - Another great offering from Beverly Hills Car club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Porsche-914/2...5.c100005.m1851
WTF.gif
Looks like the body sag is so bad that the doors do no close and the targa top extends over the back of the targa bar. But it has one Mahle wheel. Cant tell if it has an engine. Not may details as there can't be much good to say about this sad car.
TheCabinetmaker
That one has been around for a while. Not surprised they still have it. It was for sale last time, I think.
Mark Henry
It's not worth much more than its weight in scrap. screwy.gif
sithot
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 7 2018, 09:55 AM) *

It's not worth much more than its weight in scrap. screwy.gif

BHCC are known for quality. Here's an infamous one:
Took some nerve to make it appear "whole" again.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/sh...-Hills-Car-Club

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
76-914
Someone here should yank their chain and lead them on as if truly interested. I'm not any good at that kind of stromberg.gif or I'd do it. lol-2.gif They deserve to have someone waste their time.
burton73
I think they use these shit boxcars for advertising. They say any press is good press.

We keep showing their name and there shit boxes and its free advertising for them.
stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif
are we the sheep? sheeplove.gif

Bob B
tomh
I agree
SirAndy
WTF.gif
sithot
If you troll COPART you can see low hanging fruit...
Mike Bellis
"Very desirable project car"

lol-2.gif
sixnotfour
I had a 86 Turbo that came from europe, 73 miles totalled on the autobon,,came through Texas, new roof fenders kinda straight tub..
ran and drove great except for the squeaks from the roof not 100% welded on.....
no rust lol-2.gif sold it to a drug dealer who totalled it again in 2 weeks and finally it got cut up..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.