Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 36k 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porschef
Hmmmm...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Porsche-914-L...E6Z&vxp=mtr

thelogo
QUOTE(Porschef @ Jan 7 2018, 10:53 AM) *

With only 26 thousands miles on the clock , id expect the price to high smoke.gif
914Next
QUOTE(Porschef @ Jan 7 2018, 01:53 PM) *

Yes. No evidence or even statement that the miles are original and, with a repaint, seems unlikely. No way it is a $30+k car from what I see at this point. Looks like it could be a nice car but I'd say $20-23k unless there is better info supporting its condition and history.

jmitro
is the LV purse included?? happy11.gif
burton73
Dream on
Dream on4:27
Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
The bag( fake?) would come with the car at full price

Bob B
GeorgeRud
I wish him luck! I wonder if any cars are being auctioned in Scottsdale this year? Results are always fun to see.
TheCabinetmaker
Interior is dry and faded. Steering wheel and passenger seat( which could have been switched with the drivers), shows a lot more than 26,000 miles use. dash looks like a cap. Wrong texture.
StratPlayer
Hope he gets it.
Larmo63
It seems like a nice car, but priced WAY too high. The market will speak, somebody may step up and give him something for it. The seats do look like they were swapped and the headrests are still tatty, rust around the gauges, carpet is wonky, dumb lights on the front......

But, it DOES come with "PORSCHE logo Driver’s selection valve stem caps."
stevend914
Didn't sell for $32,000 so raise the price and see if it sells!! Makes sense
EdwardBlume
Lets see what $36K buys you? A 2006 C4 911? A Boxster S? A Panamera? I don't see the money making sense... to a driver at least...
KELTY360
Replace floor pans? What's up with that? Those aircraft landing lights are ridiculous for the car and the front bumper isn't right unless they filled the holes for the tits and had it rechromed. 1.7 emblem missing on rear. CA black license plate is incorrect for a '73 also.

It's a decent looking car but way too many questionable elements to come close to that price.
Dave_Darling
For that kind of money, it ought to be perfect. Or original and unrestored. This one is neither.

--DD
matthepcat
Apparently the seller thinks they will get their parts & labor cost returned through the sale of this car. Lol
aharder
must be those boxing gloves hanging from the mirror biggrin.gif
sholman5
smoke.gif it is legal in California.
siverson
His math is: Paid $17k for the car, spent $15k on it, should be worth $32k-$36k now.

When in reality 914 math is: Paid $17k for the car, probably a fair buy at $17k today!

-Steve
tomeric914
He had me at "rally lights"

lol-2.gif

WTF.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 7 2018, 12:08 PM) *

Dream on
Dream on4:27
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
The bag( fake?) would come with the car at full price

Bob B

lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.