Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: Right Side OE DOM Door Handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Bought this last summer from 914 Ltd. This right side handle is in excellent condition. Please review all photos carefully as I do not wish to misrepresent.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

$95.00 plus applicable shipping or local pick up in Sherman Oaks, CA.
wqqdys
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Jan 8 2018, 01:55 PM) *

In very good to excellent condition. Bought these last summer from 914 Ltd. The right is in excellent condition and the left is in very good to excellent condition. Please review all photos carefully as I do not wish to misrepresent.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I prefer to sell as a pair or if someone is interested in the right side only I would give right of first refusal to wqqdys as he currently has a WTB listing for the left side.

$190 for the set plus applicable shipping or local pick up in Sherman Oaks, CA.

I’m interested in the left handle. Anyone need an excellent right handle? Please allow me to be first in line for the Left, if you decide to split the pair.
914_7T3
QUOTE(wqqdys @ Jan 8 2018, 04:30 PM) *

In very good to excellent condition. Bought these last summer from 914 Ltd. The right is in excellent condition and the left is in very good to excellent condition. Please review all photos carefully as I do not wish to misrepresent.

Click to view attachment

I prefer to sell as a pair or if someone is interested in the right side only I would give right of first refusal to wqqdys as he currently has a WTB listing for the left side.

$190 for the set plus applicable shipping or local pick up in Sherman Oaks, CA.

I’m interested in the left handle. Anyone need an excellent right handle? Please allow me to be first in line for the Left, if you decide to split the pair.

Left handle is now sold!
914_7T3
Now right side handle only
914_7T3
icon_bump.gif

For new Pics and a really clean part!

Bought this last summer from 914 Ltd. This right side handle is in excellent condition. Please review all photos carefully as I do not wish to misrepresent.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I probably need this but I'm having trouble telling from the photo whether it's sagging a little.
914_7T3
QUOTE(98101 @ Jan 13 2018, 01:56 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I probably need this but I'm having trouble telling from the photo whether it's sagging a little.

No sag, I will add new photos shortly and will hold the part pending your evaluation.
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Jan 13 2018, 03:41 PM) *

No sag, I will add new photos shortly and will hold the part pending your evaluation.

I'm in. Payment method?
914_7T3
QUOTE(98101 @ Jan 13 2018, 03:42 PM) *

QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Jan 13 2018, 03:41 PM) *

I'm in. Payment method?

Check these photos carefully first please. You can download them and zoom in as well that way as I would not wish to misrepresent. If you mean by Sag as somehow offset, both pieces appear to sit relatively flush to each other.

Arrived in beautiful condition. Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.