Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pretty nice Bumblebee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michael7810
A Washington State company that sells many cars at BJ has an LE on the docket. I checked the VIN and it once belonged to a member "Raceteam" who has not been active for several years. Anyone know the history of this car? A fellow driver is interested in bidding on it. It looks pretty dang nice inside and out. Pics below:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Last I recall this nice car was in BC Canada. Couple of incorrect detail issues with its restoration, but correctable and a very nice example. Its Lot 648.

The other BB to watch is Lot 694. Somebody...PLEASE..buy this disaster and de-pimpify it bringing it back to BB livery. I have proof that it is a real LE. Last I heard the seller only wanted about 12 large for it. Would be nice to know if its the original engine before the bidding, which greatly affects the value of these cars - Nitrous does not. If the bidding does not get crazy, there is moola on the table. Wish I could get to Scottsdale or I would be all over this one.
Larmo63
I see Arne's new FJ sitting behind the LE........
michael7810
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jan 9 2018, 06:42 PM) *

Last I recall this nice car was in BC Canada. Couple of incorrect detail issues with its restoration, but correctable and a very nice example. Its Lot 648.

The other BB to watch is Lot 694. Somebody...PLEASE..buy this disaster and de-pimpify it bringing it back to BB livery. I have proof that it is a real LE. Last I heard the seller only wanted about 12 large for it. Would be nice to know if its the original engine before the bidding, which greatly affects the value of these cars - Nitrous does not. If the bidding does not get crazy, there is moola on the table. Wish I could get to Scottsdale or I would be all over this one.

Jeff - can you get the original engine numbers? I have access to the cars to see if the numbers match.
JeffBowlsby
Sorry, I don't have them. The one car description says it has the COA, if you can view that, you will know the engine number.
JeffBowlsby
dp
michael7810
I'll see what I can find out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.