Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS '73 914.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JordanRambo
Offering my 1973 914 1.7
61k original miles
I'm asking $9000 OBO. Must pay in cash.
I am in the San Diego, CA area.
Need to sell it soon, I'm moving and cant take it with me.Click to view attachment
Email for more pics, I'm new to the forum and I am having trouble attaching all the pics that I have. I have dozens of good pics.
josurfs@yahoo.com
Tdskip
OK - in a noteworthy change from that other experience I had I am happy to say this seller was very good to deal with.

I did not end up buying this car, but I was interested in it and the seller was happy to send pictures of anything I wanted to see and was upfront and communicative.

You need to do your own legwork and diligence of course, but the car is worth a look and seller very good to deal with.

Good luck to all involved.
Slowroller
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Jan 10 2018, 12:57 PM) *

OK - in a noteworthy change from that other experience I had I am happy to say this seller was very good to deal with.

I did not end up buying this car, but I was interested in it and the seller was happy to send pictures of anything I wanted to see and was upfront and communicative.

You need to do your own legwork and diligence of course, but the car is worth a look and seller very good to deal with.

Good luck to all involved.

Hi, is this car still for sale?
Thanks
daytona
If I didn't already have more then my share of 914s, I would by this car just for the Lisence plate; 333 Led Zeppelin.
Nice looking car. GLWS.
Bill.
914_teener
....and it still has the front original blue plate.

That is rare.

73 build is the best year but I'm biased.

GLWS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.