Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need 916 rear bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
urbanskater
Hello fellow Porsche owners, was wondering were i could purchase a 916 fiberglass bumper from. I'm not gonna go for Pelican Parts, they suck....takes too long. We were going to get it through Tweeks, however ontop of the $240 they want to tack on a $100 shipping charge. Any other places?
seanery
gt-racing.com

does Perf Prod sell them?

Rennspeed?
Joe Bob
GT racing, MA Shaw...
VegasRacer
I know it does not help much since you live in Florida.
I got mine used at the Pomona Swap Meet for $60.
Plus it was already painted the right color - Red.
Here is one that sold on eBay two weeks ago for $100.
Good Luck. clover.gif
Aaron Cox
perf/ products has em. prolly charhe you more trhan yur car is worth tho biggrin.gif i think they have a price match guarantee wink.gif
Anton
Check Mittelmotor Germany

Lots of goodies; their prices are usually "competetive". cool_shades.gif

They also have an excellent deal on a set of steel flares during their upcoming Summerfest (I believe it is the original M471 package, but I'm not sure).

Happy parts hunting. gunner.gif
Jeroen
Did you try A.I.R.?

cheers,

Jeroen
Scott S
QUOTE(urbanskater @ Jul 8 2003, 08:07 PM)
Hello fellow Porsche owners, was wondering were i could purchase a 916 fiberglass bumper from. I'm not gonna go for Pelican Parts, they suck....takes too long.

I have never had anything take more than a business week to arrive from PP - including big items like flares. Call AA - that will show you what "sucks"...
Rouser
I have a used 916-style rear bumper for $40, if you don't mind coming across the Howard Franklin to get it.

Needs some prepping before paint, but it's price right.
urbanskater
Dude are you serious?? that is definetly worth the drive! Nothing like free shipping. So could you post some pics of it?
Rouser
Rather than post them here, I'll send a bunch of them by email.

It's not a beauty queen, but it's intact and just needs prep befor painting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.