Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Catalogs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Olympic 914
While ordering the new axles from the Porsche dealer, I mentioned I was happy that they were starting to reproduce parts for the older models and said it would be great if Porsche had a catalog of the older parts. He stated they did and had a couple waiting for me when I went to pick up my new axles.

Thought I would share.

Porsche Originale

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

These are not just catalogs they are nice books. with stories about the different parts and such.

Not a lot of parts for the 914 yet but the parts guy said to check back when I need anything else, it may be available from the factory..

Looking forward to version 03

Mueller
I have #1 , I tried to stop off at the dealership in Walnut Creek a few weeks ago and couldn't find a darn parking spot!

Will have to go back soon.

Very nice catalogs/books to have.
mepstein
Yep. One advantage of checking in with the dealer from time to time. They sometimes have small parts that I can’t find anywhere else. Shipping is free and usually overnight. Prices are usually competitive. I can return parts to the dealer within 7 days of purchase for no charge.

Mine is only 2 miles from the shop so it’s an easy trip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.