Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 914 Computer mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jett
Hello, we need help identifying what mount is missing for our computer.

The computer mount has a triangle shaped hole and we are wondering what the stock attachments should be.

Does anyone have a picture?

Thanks
Dave_Darling
I believe that a screw goes there. The fat end of the triangle allows the screw-head through, and the thin end keeps the ECU (which the screw threads into) from falling downward.

There is a front half (closer to the centerline of the car, actually) of the mount which curves down over part of the front part of the ECU as well. I believe it has slots that the screws at the front part of the tray slide into.

--DD
Jett
Thanks for the quick response. So we’re missing a screw and a bracket the attaches to the ECU?

Any pictures?

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jan 14 2018, 12:47 PM) *

I believe that a screw goes there. The fat end of the triangle allows the screw-head through, and the thin end keeps the ECU (which the screw threads into) from falling downward.

There is a front half (closer to the centerline of the car, actually) of the mount which curves down over part of the front part of the ECU as well. I believe it has slots that the screws at the front part of the tray slide into.

--DD

mihai914
Here are some pictures of what Dave said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.