Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craigslist 914 NO AFFILIATION !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bdstone914
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/7...6417676309.html

No details on the engine of this 74 but it has a new water pump and newer carb. dry.gif WTF.gif
The red quilted seats look like they belong in a 50's diner.

"best offer cash talks bulshit walks " He sounds like a great walker.

"1974 red Porsche 914 PRICED TO SELLquad exhaust flip up lights manual windows manual transmission has new dashboard new stereo in box with some after market speakers records galore has full size spare tire has newer carburetor and water pump needs a battery rode in it just a couple weeks ago it is in great condition considering year has some rust but not where it counts both trunks have been rhinolined to prevent porosity tires are newer still have wear indicators on the rubber really sweet red and black leather upholstered seats Less Than 99000 Miles have clean title in hand $7900 or best offer cash talks bulshit walks Let's Make a Deal
In decent condition NADA classics put it in the 23k- 28k value range
bretth
Actually it reads "has newer carburetor and water pump needs a battery". poke.gif
JeffBowlsby
No mention of the engine size! He should get someone from NADA to buy it if he is expecting that value.
jmitro
I'll never understand why it's so hard to write an ad with correct grammar and punctuation
Blue6
I'm going to buy it, put a new battery in the water pump, and flip it. I could make a cool $17-$20 large. dry.gif
jim_hoyland
That's pretty close to me if someone needs a PPI....?
Front yard mechanic
If any one buys it I want the radio box
Cairo94507
QUOTE(jmitro @ Jan 16 2018, 06:54 AM) *

I'll never understand why it's so hard to write an ad with correct grammar and punctuation

Uhhh.... I am just going to guess that either English is not their first language or instead of going to school they stayed home and played video games all day long. This is one of my pet peeves. I have a hard time reading poorly written posts without proper punctuation and grammar.
Hoppie944s2
23 to 28k range? What planet ?
Tdskip
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 16 2018, 07:19 AM) *

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/7...6417676309.html

No details on the engine of this 74 but it has a new water pump and newer carb. dry.gif WTF.gif
The red quilted seats look like they belong in a 50's diner.

"best offer cash talks bulshit walks " He sounds like a great walker.

"1974 red Porsche 914 PRICED TO SELLquad exhaust flip up lights manual windows manual transmission has new dashboard new stereo in box with some after market speakers records galore has full size spare tire has newer carburetor and water pump needs a battery rode in it just a couple weeks ago it is in great condition considering year has some rust but not where it counts both trunks have been rhinolined to prevent porosity tires are newer still have wear indicators on the rubber really sweet red and black leather upholstered seats Less Than 99000 Miles have clean title in hand $7900 or best offer cash talks bulshit walks Let's Make a Deal
In decent condition NADA classics put it in the 23k- 28k value range

I looked at this car. Rusty everywhere. Only recently in SoCal.
AlanG
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 17 2018, 09:45 AM) *

QUOTE(jmitro @ Jan 16 2018, 06:54 AM) *

Uhhh.... I am just going to guess that either English is not their first language or instead of going to school they stayed home and played video games all day long. This is one of my pet peeves. I have a hard time reading poorly written posts without proper punctuation and grammar.

I'm going with English as a Second Language. I have never used the word "porosity" and would not have used it in that context. Google translate maybe?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.