Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 916 front bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
miketeener
HI Guys, I am looking for one of those ugly, fiberglass 916 front bumpers. Any floating around? thanks in advance, mikeClick to view attachment
mepstein
That’s a 916 bumper. Lots floating around. Just a pain to ship.
914Sixer
I threw a good one in the trash because of shipping.
miketeener
Oh, that hurts!
Craigers17
QUOTE(miketeener @ Jan 18 2018, 02:37 PM) *

Oh, that hurts!

Pretty sure that I have both the front and back. If you search this classified forum for "fiberglass bumpers", I think you'll find my post. It is included with a few other items. I'll try to post some better pics early tomorrow.
-Craig
Craigers17
Took a couple of pics this morning just to make sure that this is the bumper you're looking for. It's a little dirty, but otherwise in good shape. I got your pm, and will get back with you asap. It's just easier for me to post pics here. Thanks,
-CraigClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
miketeener
that's the one. Definitely needs some bodywork, (like most), but I'm interested, thx.
acar24
QUOTE(miketeener @ Jan 19 2018, 06:30 AM) *

that's the one. Definitely needs some bodywork, (like most), but I'm interested, thx.

I have one I just pulled out of storage if you are still looking I will get some pics
Thanks, LA
miketeener
Send Pics, Some are better quality than others. Also some slight variations in design. thx,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.