Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Conversion Engine mounts back in stock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
naro914
Hi all,
Just a note for all those that have been asking about the 914-6 conversion engine mount, we have them back in stock. We sold out in the fall and with the holidays and all, we didn't have time to finish them.

Click to view attachment

Here's a direct link to order it on our website.

https://naroescapemotorsports.com/product/9...n-engine-mount/

Thanks for everyone's patience.
mepstein
Our shop is building a GT car and thats the mount I want to use. I already have two for my own cars.
JOEPROPER
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered.
naro914
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jan 19 2018, 11:09 AM) *

Thanks Joe. It will ship Monday. Just left a bit ago out of town to VIR for AIM data coaching and product training.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jan 19 2018, 08:22 AM) *

Thanks Joe. It will ship Monday. Just left a bit ago out of town to VIR for AIM data coaching and product training.

Will this fit a '75 without modification, or would I need to move my proportioning valve?

I like it.
naro914
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Jan 19 2018, 05:26 PM) *

QUOTE(naro914 @ Jan 19 2018, 08:22 AM) *

Will this fit a '75 without modification, or would I need to move my proportioning valve?

I like it.

I don’t see a problem, but I don’t know how different the proportioning valve location is on a 75 vs. other years. Unless it’s in a substantially different location than other years,worst case I could see is the weld on “pad” area could need to be cut slightly.
brettrarnold
You dont make Subaru 6 cylinder mounts do you?

Thanks
naro914
Hi Brett
Unfortunately no we don’t. We’ve never had one to use for sizing/design. This mount was made because we broke another companies that was on our own race car. But we had everything to be able to do the design and could fit it to our car and engine. I’ve been asked about a mount for a water cooled 9x6 engine too..
914forme
QUOTE(brettrarnold @ Jan 20 2018, 10:26 PM) *

You dont make Subaru 6 cylinder mounts do you?

Thanks

Not hard, you need a Small Car mount, and a bit of steel. This mount would be a good start point. As it is very close to the base I used to build my EG Mount. It would be just tying the two points together.

My engine mount build is here, and finished up on down the page.

billh1963
I have this mount on my '72 with a 2.7.....works great!
naro914
Well that was quick! We made 8 mounts, and only have a few left... Since my fabricator's day job is being a fabricator for Ganassi racing (yes...the ones that one Daytona) there are delays between batches built. So if you need one for your -6 build in the next few months, might want to get it now....
naro914
Got a few more mounts in!
Tdskip
Order on the way
naro914
Thanks Thomas! Got it.
Will ship on Monday.
naro914
Got another batch made up...get em while their hot!!
pcar916
Just ordered, thanks. My 3.6 will be happier now that I can pivot the transaxle down a bit.
Ron
naro914
QUOTE(pcar916 @ May 19 2018, 05:34 PM) *

Just ordered, thanks. My 3.6 will be happier now that I can pivot the transaxle down a bit.
Ron

Thanks Ron,
Shipping out today.

naro914
We only have a couple more mounts left from this batch made up. I was talking to my fabricator yesterday and it may be a while until he can make up more...so if you're planning to buy one soon, don't wait. Some of you might remember a couple years ago when it turned into a 6 month wait to get these.
bigkensteele
Just ordered mine. Have been meaning to for a while, so thanks for lighting the fire!
naro914
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Jun 21 2018, 08:11 PM) *

Just ordered mine. Have been meaning to for a while, so thanks for lighting the fire!

Thanks Ken! It will ship out on Monday - I am at the PCA race at VIR today.
naro914
Just got a batch of 5 more made up. Just in time too...sold the last one we had last week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.