Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Complete 911 Carrera Ft Suspension - Side to Side - Everything !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. . Has 3 1/2 inch A type calipers. Complete, nuts, bolts, the whole works. Everything new or fresh restored as pictured except the used Koni's. Just removed from an undriven restored car. Clean, restored with fresh powder paint and plating. It has new Lemforder Ball Joints. All new wheel bearings and seals with new Porsche brake pad kits. Includes wheel bearing nuts and washer and dust covers. Rotors were turned. Both calipers rebuilt using real ATE kits, with new hard and ATE soft brake lines included.
Has OE Porsche factory rubber A arm bushings installed in mounts already pressed on.
Struts have new wedge bolts, and strut cartridge nuts. Aluminum cross member with 20 mm sway bar, mounts and bushings. Has 19 mm Porsche torsion bars with caps and adjusters.

Only thing you need to provide is the 4 front A arm bolts and the 2 cross-member mount bolts. . they are the same as on a 914-4. And brake fluid. .
local pickup San Diego

If you want this shipped, I'll crate it for $100 on a pallet in a custom wooden box and you arrange and pay for shipping.

2-4-18 8PM Pending Pickup
mepstein
That's a very good deal. Its amazing how much time it takes to make the parts look nice and all the little stuff really adds up.
Mblizzard
Wow! Would love to drive that under my car. Too many other projects.
JOEPROPER
Interested, but can't pick up in San Diego...
sixaddict
I don't even need it and I want to buy it ! evilgrin.gif
Lucky9146
I know toolguy personally and everything he does is meticulous and thorough. All that came off his concours winning 914 with best of show just this past Sept in San Diego. Took off because he wanted to return the car to completely original.
white914.jpg
toolguy
Bump.

2-4-18 8PM Pending Pickup
JOEPROPER
I'm going to get a shipping quote tomorrow. I'm interested.
burton73
PM sent.

Bob B Inglewood, CA
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Feb 4 2018, 06:18 PM) *

PM sent.

Bob B Inglewood, CA

PayPal sent. Thanks,

Bob
MartyYeoman
Am I missing something. What was the price on this? confused24.gif
sholman5
It was sold, so he removed the price. $2200.
Larmo63
That was a smoking deal. You could NOT put this together for that money.

Well bought!!!! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.