Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free to good SoCal home - DPD Air Conditioner Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AlanG1973
This is my first posting, so please go easy on me.

I have the condenser, compressor, and under dash unit from a DPD air conditioning system. All parts are used and in unknown condition; these were pulled from a car that was stored for many years and I have never used or tested them.

I do not want to ship these parts, but I don't want to scrap them either. Free for local pickup in Long Beach, CA if anyone is interested. My car (project) is coming home soon and I need the space.
mepstein
welcome.png
AlanG1973
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 21 2018, 05:25 PM) *

welcome.png

Thanks very much!
abes914
welcome to the 914world neighbor.

I am at cherry Ave and Carson st.

Let me know if you need a hand although i am not a good wrencher

Send pictures of your project once it arrives.

Abe
AlanG1973
QUOTE(abes914 @ Jan 21 2018, 06:49 PM) *

Abe

Thanks Abe! I’m about two miles from you. Look forward to meeting soon.

Cheers,
Alan
ndfrigi
QUOTE(AlanG1973 @ Jan 21 2018, 07:45 PM) *

QUOTE(abes914 @ Jan 21 2018, 06:49 PM) *

Abe

Thanks Abe! I’m about two miles from you. Look forward to meeting soon.

Cheers,
Alan

Sir Alan, Abe seen ur car on my text to him. Abe is one of the closw friend and has been to the house several times.
AlanG1973
[/quote]

Sir Alan, Abe seen ur car on my text to him. Abe is one of the closw friend and has been to the house several times.
[/quote]

That makes sense Noel! Thanks for all that you do w00t.gif
JamesM
QUOTE(AlanG1973 @ Jan 21 2018, 06:17 PM) *

I have the condenser, compressor, and under dash unit from a DPD air conditioning system. All parts are used and in unknown condition; these were pulled from a car that was stored for many years and I have never used or tested them.

I do not want to ship these parts, but I don't want to scrap them either. Free for local pickup in Long Beach, CA if anyone is interested. My car (project) is coming home soon and I need the space.

Bummer, I was just in long beach 3 weeks ago and could totally used these
AlanG1973
QUOTE(JamesM @ Jan 22 2018, 12:50 AM) *

QUOTE(AlanG1973 @ Jan 21 2018, 06:17 PM) *

Bummer, I was just in long beach 3 weeks ago and could totally used these

That is a real bummer JamesM. Got plans to come back this way or any local friends that can store these parts for you?

Going to have to scrap this stuff next week if nobody has a need...
DennisO
Hi Alan,

I could use those parts. If they are still available, then I'm interested. I live in San Diego, but drive to Fullerton twice a week. If convenient for you, could we meet after work on Tuesday?

-Dennis
AlanG1973
QUOTE(DennisO @ Jan 26 2018, 06:45 AM) *

Hi Alan,

I could use those parts. If they are still available, then I'm interested. I live in San Diego, but drive to Fullerton twice a week. If convenient for you, could we meet after work on Tuesday?

-Dennis

Parts are yours Dennis - next Tuesday evening sounds great.
AlanG1973
QUOTE(AlanG1973 @ Jan 26 2018, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE(DennisO @ Jan 26 2018, 06:45 AM) *

Hi Alan,

-Dennis

Parts are yours Dennis - next Tuesday evening sounds great.

Parts have been "sold". Thanks to DennisO for making the drive up here and helping to clear a little space for my car!
DennisO
Hi Alan,

Thanks again for the 914 parts. Please let me know if I can return the favor.

Hi All,

I had the opportunity to meet Alan earlier this week. He is a great Guy and super nice.
Glad to have 914 members like him!!

Dennis
AlanG1973
QUOTE(DennisO @ Feb 2 2018, 08:57 AM) *

Hi Alan,

Thanks again for the 914 parts. Please let me know if I can return the favor.

Hi All,

I had the opportunity to meet Alan earlier this week. He is a great Guy and super nice.
Glad to have 914 members like him!!

Dennis

Dennis,

Thanks very much for the kind words; and for helping me clear some garage space! Best of luck with your restoration project and let me know if I can help.

Cheers,
Alan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.