Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS BUT......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Im going to list the German 8 Tor for sale section tonight. Some situations have changed and I need to clear it out with all my P car items. Ill figure out what all I have and list it as a package deal for basically less than what I am into it for. sad.gif
redshift
Ouch..... sad.gif

Lawrence M...
SirAndy
ohmy.gif what happened?

sad.gif Andy
sixnotfour
BTDT , Sorry to see this Larry , So Close, mad.gif
Unfortunately there is more than , Hobby time in Life sad.gif

Great Project for Someone, beerchug.gif
tat2dphreak
man, Lar, I'm sorry to hear this... sad.gif

give me a call if you need help with anything...
jr91472
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif sad.gif

hang in there whatever it is.....
rick 918-S
I've know about this for a couple of days now. I was hoping you found another way to fix you deal. sad.gif If Larry actually goes through with the sale I will lend my knowledge to anyone that buys the project. I hope things change at you house. I really wanted to see you complete the car. I'm not sure a future buyer will have the same vision. If it helps as far as I'm concerned were square. I had a great time making up the parts and meeting with you and Dad in Des Moine.
aircooledboy
sad.gif
seanery
sorry to hear this Larry. sad.gif
dakotaewing
sad.gif
I too am sorry to hear this - Please let me know if I can help you in any way

TE
Jeroen
that sucks ohmy.gif
dinomium
that is a bummer.
Mr Dick
HI Guys I am posting from over at Mom and Dads. Ill get the stuff listed later tonight when I get home or in the AM. Im selling because I was dumb and got myself into a spot where I depended on overtime. They have cut out overtime at work like all airlines they are in a cost cutting mode. I dont know why I did this I tell all the new guys not to do it. Anyway I just need to get some breathing room. My oldest sons Meds are a big drain his one pill alone runs $1000 per month. Once Barb ghets her real estate stuff going I will get another 914 a driver this time. But this is just a toy and you got to do what the family needs to keep going.
spare time toys
Well its posted in the FS section for all to see. We'll see what happens. wink.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (Mr Dick @ May 31 2005, 05:04 PM)
HI Guys I am posting from over at Mom and Dads. Ill get the stuff listed later tonight when I get home or in the AM. Im selling because I was dumb and got myself into a spot where I depended on overtime. They have cut out overtime at work like all airlines they are in a cost cutting mode. I dont know why I did this I tell all the new guys not to do it. Anyway I just need to get some breathing room. My oldest sons Meds are a big drain his one pill alone runs $1000 per month. Once Barb ghets her real estate stuff going I will get another 914 a driver this time. But this is just a toy and you got to do what the family needs to keep going.

Sorry to hear you gotta give up a toy. sad.gif

I'de be glad to give any pointers to Barb on getting started in real estate. I am an agent here in AZ smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.