Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: NOS Left front fender
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
I am looking for an NOS Left front fender.

Actually if anybody has any NOS sheet metal I’d be interested. I probably need every piece. headbang.gif
n2j2ryan
Got a bunch of stuff from Joe in Carson City, California. PM me if you want his contact info.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(n2j2ryan @ Jan 23 2018, 06:06 PM) *

Got a bunch of stuff from Joe in Carson City, California. PM me if you want his contact info.

ky914
I assume you are not wanting to cut anything off an existing shell and are only looking for NOS. If I am wrong let me know.
stevegm
QUOTE(ky914 @ Jan 24 2018, 09:38 AM) *

I assume you are not wanting to cut anything off an existing shell and are only looking for NOS. If I am wrong let me know.

Right now I am just looking for NOS. I am in no hurry. If I don't find one eventually, I will look at curbing one off of a shell.
stevegm
I found a right rear quarter panel (Thanks Kent). So I updated the post for the main two pieces I am now hunting for:

NOS Left front fender
NOS Left rear quarter panel

I need a lot of other sheet metal parts. I am mainly looking for NOS. So if you have any please let me know.
sixaddict
I have an NOS firewall although you did not mention it

Easy for you to get
stevegm
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Feb 2 2018, 05:56 PM) *

I have an NOS firewall although you did not mention it

Easy for you to get

I sent you a PM. If it's metal, I probably need it. smash.gif
Maicorider
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 23 2018, 07:33 PM) *

I am looking for an NOS Left front fender and an NOS Left Rear quarter panel

Actually if anybody has any NOS sheet metal I’d be interested. I probably need every piece. headbang.gif

I sent you a PM. I have e NOS left rear 1/4. I was not able to send a photo.Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
That's a nice piece. beerchug.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(Maicorider @ Mar 17 2018, 12:37 AM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 23 2018, 07:33 PM) *

I am looking for an NOS Left front fender and an NOS Left Rear quarter panel

I sent you a PM. I have e NOS left rear 1/4. I was not able to send a photo.Click to view attachment

PM sent.
stevegm
I am still looking for an NOS left front fender if anybody knows of one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.