Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Damper pipe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moost
LF damper pipe for my 73 muffler. Previous owner removed it and put an exhaust tip on it WTF.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Dansk is the current OEM for the Porsche exhaust, & they sell those new, but not sure if you can get just the pipe, or if you need the muffler + pipe, etc.
Most Porsche parts houses & dealers will sell them.

I also saw a used 1.7 muffler & pipe on evilbay recently, if cost is an issue.

Bruce Stone/bdstone in SoCal & Rich Bontempi at HPH in Redwood City CA (SF Bay Area) are other sources for used parts like that.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
bdstone914
QUOTE(moost @ Jan 25 2018, 05:31 PM) *

LF damper pipe for my 73 muffler. Previous owner removed it and put an exhaust tip on it WTF.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I have a complete 1.7L muffler like that but do not want to sell only the damper as the rest of the muffler is useless.
Bruce
moost
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 25 2018, 06:32 PM) *

Dansk is the current OEM for the Porsche exhaust, & they sell those new, but not sure if you can get just the pipe, or if you need the muffler + pipe, etc.
Most Porsche parts houses & dealers will sell them.

I also saw a used 1.7 muffler & pipe on evilbay recently, if cost is an issue.

Bruce Stone/bdstone in SoCal & Rich Bontempi at HPH in Redwood City CA (SF Bay Area) are other sources for used parts like that.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Hm.. Might just get a new muffler from dansk then. I'll have to look into it.

Thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.