Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A question for the SoCal TT mafia-is there a local chrome place that you can recommend?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tdskip
Anyone in and around Orange County that you've used successfully? LA or San Diego would be fine as well.

Thanks!
burton73
unsure.gif

Bob B
1adam12
There's D & R Chrome out of Huntington Park. They are the main chrome sponsor at Pomona Swap Meet / Car Show.
euro911
I've used Supreme Plating in Inglewood for some show-chrome Harley parts, but it was several years ago. Can't hurt to give 'em a call though.
Tdskip
Thanks gentlemen
pete000
There is also Verns in Gardena.

They did a shifter form e and it came out really nice.

Tdskip
Thanks Pete
Lucky9146
I used Escondido Plating for my rear early bumper and he advertises "show quality chrome" Came out great. Had this done a couple years ago. Check it out. Good luck!
white914.jpg
Tdskip
Thanks
burton73
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 27 2018, 08:02 AM) *

I used Escondido Plating for my rear early bumper and he advertises "show quality chrome" Came out great. Had this done a couple years ago. Check it out. Good luck!
white914.jpg

How much did you pay for a bumper?

Thanks,

Bob B
Lucky9146
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 27 2018, 08:19 AM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 27 2018, 08:02 AM) *

white914.jpg

How much did you pay for a bumper?

Thanks,

Bob B

$350 for the chrome on a rear.
white914.jpg
burton73
Great deal. I am going to try them for my 70-4 rear and front. Front needs to be strengthened a little. Can they do that work?

Bob B
pray.gif
euro911
The Bumper Shop in LA fixed of a set of my F & R bumpers several years ago (dents removed, filled the tit holes, then triple-plated them) smile.gif
Lucky9146
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 27 2018, 09:18 PM) *

Great deal. I am going to try them for my 70-4 rear and front. Front needs to be strengthened a little. Can they do that work?

Bob B
pray.gif

I kinda doubt it but you could ask
white914.jpg
Elliot Cannon
The Ladislaw Vukasich Chrome Emporium in Pacoima.
Beach914
Orange County Plating in Orange.
Tdskip
Thanks guys
burton73
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 27 2018, 09:46 PM) *

QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 27 2018, 09:18 PM) *

Bob B
pray.gif

I kinda doubt it but you could ask
white914.jpg

straightened Sorry.

My bad speling
olsib914
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jan 28 2018, 08:16 AM) *

Orange County Plating in Orange.

Un fortunately OC plating sold off chrome shop (after sixty years) They still powder coat next door
Olsib 914...yet another mike
burton73
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 25 2018, 08:06 PM) *

I've used Supreme Plating in Inglewood for some show-chrome Harley parts, but it was several years ago. Can't hurt to give 'em a call though.

As Mark knows, these guys are 600 ft from my front door from my shop.

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.