Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Full Set Fuchs Wheels, Powdercoated
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tastyplacement
I have for sale 4 Fuchs 15s that have been completely restored and powdercoated. They have never been mounted to a car. They are absolutely perfect and I had to buy 6 of them to get this perfect set.

They have been media blasted and powdercoated in gloss black by powderATX.com. The tires shown in the photo are no longer on the wheels. This sale is for 4 wheels only without tires.

$1400 for the set
$100 shipping, which I figure is pretty close to half-sies.

Payment by Ethereum Tokens preferred. Paypal is acceptable.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Tastyplacement
$1400 for the set? Bueller? Bueller?
Mike Fitton
Just curious, did you powder coat these just to sell, since they have never been mounted? You have really narrowed your buyer pool with that look, probably why it is so quiet. There was a chopped all black 914-6 that had a similar look with gloss black 5 lug Fuchs, I thought looked pretty cool. GLWS!
Larmo63
This look isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I love it.

GLWTS

Free bump.
Rob-O
I agree, cool look. Somebody will come around. GLWTS! Bump...
Rob-O
I agree, cool look. Somebody will come around. GLWTS! Bump...
914werke
Im the opposite camp.
I think you are 2x the going rate for unmolested Fuchs.
Powder on top of that, I agree with previous, you've further narrowed you buyer pool.
JOEPROPER
icon_bump.gif For these wheels. I think you're gonna need all the help you can get to sell. For that price, anyone could get any number of black wheels for their car. I think they lost their appeal in all black and probably could have had very nice original looking Fuchs wheels if you spent your time and $ better. .02 cents GLWS
mepstein
I like the black. I thought about doing a pair for a second set. But if I did, I would buy a set of $500 wheels and pay about $400 to get them powdercoated. The wheels don't need to be pristine if you are going to cover them. Then, anytime you modify a part to suite, you will usually sell for less than nice originals.

BTW, If you powdercoat wheels, you are not restoring them.
rgalla9146
It's a very 'current' look
Chrome on the other hand, is a crime.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 1 2018, 01:59 PM) *

BTW, If you powdercoat wheels, you are not restoring them.

Yep. Really these are just cores.
H2OSB
Well, I think they look excellent. If I were 4x130, I would love them (however, no offense intended, not at that price).

H2OSB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.