Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old Friend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Was looking at some 914 vids on youtube and this popped up,,,,,

Miss ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBvCYFHNPt4
Dion
First time seeing that piece. Sorry to have never met him in person. Only online exchanges.
That was very cool.
ConeDodger
Respect... dude could rub titty for 50 miles and not get slapped. evilgrin.gif

RIP Slits!
Blue6
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 28 2018, 12:33 PM) *

Respect... dude could rub titty for 50 miles and not get slapped. evilgrin.gif

RIP Slits!

You know he's smiling about that...
76-914
Thx for posting that, Jim. Miss ya Ron. sad.gif One of the nicest people that I've met. Here's to you and your Spirit, Ron. beerchug.gif
Beebo Kanelle
Great posting. Thank you.
toolguy
Ah, the good ol days. . .
krazykonrad
beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
One of the founding members of the "pay it foreword club." I miss our conversations and when I moved from CA he was one of the ones I hated leaving behind. We used to chill at so many events between 2000 and 2005. He was as smart and funny as he was ugly, and he was a genius smile.gif

P.S. from a medical prospective, get your yearly physicals done. No one should suffer dying from a ruptured aortic aneurysm. This can be detected and treated fairly easily. sad.gif
914_teener
I too strangely miss the left handed insults and smile that he had.

Surely I miss his compassion and passion for our cars.

It eclipses most of the transactional rhetoric of late.

To you Ron. beer3.gif
Maltese Falcon
Good guy...once sold me a set of cookie cutters; ok shape and priced right. He said that he would drive down to deliver to me in L.A. from his house in Big Bear... showed up on time and we had a great chat.
Tons of Porsche knowledge and an entertaining personality, good memories of Ron !
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.