Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It rained in Eastern Massachusetts last night.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rleog
......and washed the salt off the roads. Temperatures reached the low 50s. Great winter opportunity to exercise the little beast.

It's crude, basic, elemental and pure fun.

Here's a huge thank you to Chris Foley and Ed Morrow, the driving forces behind Tangerine Racing, who cruised through the final stages of my project and helped me get it on the road last year.

I'm grinning from ear to ear.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Rleog @ Jan 28 2018, 12:34 PM) *

......and washed the salt off the roads. Temperatures reached the low 50s. Great winter opportunity to exercise the little beast.

It's crude, basic, elemental and pure fun.

Here's a huge thank you to Chris Foley and Ed Morrow, the driving forces behind Tangerine Racing, who cruised through the final stages of my project and helped me get it on the road last year.

I'm grinning from ear to ear.

You're braver than me, even with the rain, the road still show lots of white dust here in NY. I normally wait for a couple of big Spring rains before I hit the road. But glad someone got to enjoy the road this weekend, all my cars are put away or stripped naked right now.
ejm
Glad you're driving your car Bob... after last weekends heavy rains in Western Mass I took my 911 out for a spin... was still below freezing.. that cold air makes for great HP!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.