Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: (4) NEW Toyo Proxes RA1 tires 225/45ZR15 - DOT-R
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
campbellcj
--- SOLD AND GONE ---

These (4) new "sticker" RA1 DOT-R tires, 225/45ZR15, came on some wheels I bought for the front of my race car but this tire is not available in the size I need for the rear. These are perfect on 15x8's and probably OK on 7's.

Cleaning out my storage and need them gone...

Note they have been mounted on some freshly-refinished wheels and then dismounted but have never been installed on a car; ZERO HOURS/MILES.

$200/offer for all four LOCAL PICKUP in L.A. area (Agoura 91301). I really do not want to ship these but if you are a reasonable distance away in SoCal then alternatively we could potentially meet-up someplace i.e., a racetrack, cars & coffee event, or whatnot.

Please PM with any questions or offers. Cash only, no trades.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks!
pricebill
PM sent.

QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jan 28 2018, 08:46 PM) *

These (4) new "sticker" RA1 DOT-R tires, 225/45ZR15, came on some wheels I bought for the front of my race car but this tire is not available in the size I need for the rear. These are perfect on 15x8's and probably OK on 7's.

Cleaning out my storage and need them gone...

Note they have been mounted on some freshly-refinished wheels and then dismounted but have never been installed on a car; ZERO HOURS/MILES.

$200/offer for all four LOCAL PICKUP in L.A. area (Agoura 91301). I really do not want to ship these but if you are a reasonable distance away in SoCal then alternatively we could potentially meet-up someplace i.e., a racetrack, cars & coffee event, or whatnot.

Please PM with any questions or offers. Cash only, no trades.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks!

campbellcj
--- SOLD ---
MikeInMunich
blink.gif

Amazing deal! I paid that much for EACH of those tires!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.