Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visit to Patrick Motorsports
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Stopped in to see the new facility. As always, Patrick was a great host and we spent an hour or so looking at the 916 clone and several of his project cars. If I lived closer, I’m sure I’d be giving him business. Checked out the way they drop the floor pan to give you more headroom. Also saw the weaved leather seat inserts. So cool but not for me.
SKL1
I need to visit his new shop sometime... I did see his "917" at a concours in Fountain Hills last winter and assume he'll bring it again in a couple weeks. As I walked up to it it looked very nice of course in the Gulf livery, but to see one in the flesh you had to figure it was a replica.
The 916 clone looks great in the pictures but the price seems a little optimistic considering I believe it didn't even start out as a real 6. But then again, I suppose it would have silly to use a real 6 for a clone in the first place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.