Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: **MSD ignition and magnetic pickup 009 distributor -PRICE DROP*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
This is a complete setup. Multi-point magnetic pickup 009 wired for the MSD 6AL which has a 6K pill and a new 6K plus RPM module. Taylor Pro 8mm silicone wire set, MSD Blaster 3 coil.

$314 $214 plus actual shipping cost.

Someone must be building a hot T4 and needs this. Going to carbs, aftermarket fuel injection?

Mike
koozy

koozy
Someone needs this setup.
jcambo7
Would you be willing to sell the selector switch separate?
koozy
Sorry, I'd rather not.
jcambo7
Ok! Good luck with the sale! In my opinion that is a great deal for the whole package and someone needs to jump on it! beerchug.gif
koozy
Thank you. Yea, I am very surprised it didn't sell right away. The MSD stuff alone is worth the asking price. I think I'll offer it up to the bug guys on The Samba. It should go quickly there.
jcambo7
QUOTE(koozy @ Feb 3 2018, 09:05 PM) *

Thank you. Yea, I am very surprised it didn't sell right away. The MSD stuff alone is worth the asking price. I think I'll offer it up to the bug guys on The Samba. It should go quickly there.

Yeah I know! Just the ignition box is over 100. That would probably be a good idea.
jjackson
Pm sent
J Jackson
koozy
PM replied.

Pending to J. Jackson.

Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.