Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: geoff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
please remove my name from the wannabe list effective 7/9/2003. just finnished the dr side mirrior install. this car has some power.

kevin
DNHunt
Congrats Kevin. Looking forward to cruisin with another silver 914.

Let me know when I can see the new baby.

Dave
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 9 2003, 12:07 PM)
please remove my name from the wannabe list effective 7/9/2003. just finnished the dr side mirrior install. this car has some power.

kevin

Ya know... mine has more power too since I put that mirror on the passenger side lol2.gif
bruce
rhodyguy
no rear view mirrior in interior. had to have atleast one. i'm going to have a hard enough time avoiding the police i fear. about 3800 rpm the triad gets lively.

kevin
Bleyseng
Ok, you are off the list!!

Geoff
DNHunt
Geoff

How come no excitement. i haven't know Kevin very long and I think it's pretty cool. How about a "way to go" or somethin.

Dave
Bleyseng
Cuz, he hasn't posted pics proving the car runs more than starting it up. Where is a shot of the car parked by the water or mountaintop? Kevins sneaky, soo I am waiting.

Geoff
DNHunt
Kevin

The balls back in your court. He wants real proof. Personally I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt. Still, it would benice to see a real pretty picture of it on the road.

Dave
rhodyguy
well i was going to wait for a friend to get home with his digital recorder, and give you a sound bite. when the wife gets home i'll take a shot of the ass end out on my street. i've cried wolf a few times. besides, he'll just tell me i f-ed up the car by going with carbs. now what i NEED is the ROLL BAR PAD. know anybody that might have one geoff?

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin

There was a wrecked yellow car at Absolute German in south Seattle that had one when I was there March, April. Here's their Number (206) 782-6410. Also, Rich Dauenhaurer (rdauenhauer here on the forum) has a rusty silver car in north Seattle and may have the part. I saw the car a couple weeks ago but don't remember looking at a roll bar pad. I wasn't paying any attention. It probably was out of the car but he may have it at home.

Dave
rhodyguy
dave, my 56k phone line won't let me post the short movies. i have to go elsewhere. that's ok on the pad. geoff's been working on the 5 or 6 screws that hold one on he has for a month or two.

kevin
Bruce Allert
Craig might have a pad. I think the one on his recent aquisition is good.
bruce
Bleyseng
Kevin can have this one for free, maybe he can drive that 914 up here and install it too.

Geoff
rhodyguy
i'll buy you lunch @ crazy eric's. if we can hook up after the commute and head out before it starts again, super. or on a sat or sun, i can work to your schedule.

kevin
Bleyseng
Can it wait until Monday? I am swamped until then trying to finish 3 jobs at once,

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.