Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1977 porsche 911S complete engine $5500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PotterPorsche
Here is the 1977 porsche 911s complete engine that was removed from the 1974 911 I purchased. Engine has upgraded carrera tensioners, complete exhaust and muffler, fan shroud and cis , and drying the underside.

Engine is currently at GD racing. Engine can be ran on the engine stand, compression check, leak down and valve adjustment at new buyers expense. This is what I did to verify my 3.2 prior to installing in the 1974.
914werke
2.2L ?
JmuRiz
Should be a 2.7 smile.gif

If leakdown checks out, they make a great 914 engine...even better if you swap in an SC grind cam should you decide to keep the CUS pistons
burton73
What does it come with as far as the muffler, heat exchangers, clutch?

Not sure you posted this before but I need to ask. How much will the shop charge for test if you know? What history is on the Eng?

Thanks,

Bob B
PotterPorsche
Heat exchangers, muffler, clutch , fan shroud , cis fuel injection,

I bought the car from the previous owner who stripped the 911 idown to paint, he said that it ran good. I already had the 3.2 that I paid to have ran on the engine stand. If I was to use it , I would run on the engine stand, do compression, and leak down.

Feel free to pm me on shop prices .
burton73
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jan 31 2018, 07:21 PM) *

Heat exchangers, muffler, clutch , fan shroud , cis fuel injection,

I bought the car from the previous owner who stripped the 911 idown to paint, he said that it ran good. I already had the 3.2 that I paid to have ran on the engine stand. If I was to use it , I would run on the engine stand, do compression, and leak down.

Feel free to pm me on shop prices .

PM sent

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.